[LPW #10] Cheers for Anime-Sharing! Yeah!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
kou, can comment on my list at cafe? needa ask you something too

as always, its dead. nights

Last edited:
Well I plan on taking Japanese classes but Id have to wait till I transfer because my current school doesnt offer them. I was hoping to get a head start using the game as motivation but I guess that simply wont work. Thanks for the info.

Yeah, with all the obscure terms, SRW might not have been the best choice when I think about it... I should have gone with a dating sim which uses regular everyday terms. Oh well, either way, this method wouldnt work so the point is moot.

> What i watched - [C] The Money of Soul and Possibility Control > What i expected - Deeper version of Spice and Wolf or Eden of the East > What i get - YuGiOh with credit cards.

LOL

. . .

morning.. day.. evening ~ afternoon. whatever day was..~ ...

happy easter ~!!!. .i guess..

*lurk* ~

C101_mousou.jpg

Yay ~~ Happy Easter everyone...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! check randomness breeds awesomeness!!

On a sad note my 1TB external Hdd just won't open any more so any one know of any good data recovery tools? p'se help out!!

kou, if you are around and seeing this post, give me a shout immediately.
needa ask you something urgent

How full was your 1 TB HDD? Does it show up on your Computer? Does it make any strange clicky noises? Is Windows telling you you should reformat it (dont... not yet at least if you want to save the information)?

I dont have any personal experiencing with recovering information from a dead drive so I cant suggest any specific software.

Yep it shows up but won't show the details.. it only asks me to format the drive..
oh and i had about 700gb of data on there!!

it asks you to format the drive?
friend, say bye bye to your 700gb, really. unless theres someway to recover, none that i know.

PM: you can ask check.

He seems like hed know for sure but what I would do is get an Ubuntu live CD and boot into it (not install) and try to mount the drive from Linux. See if Ubuntu can make sense of it and if it can, back up your data from there. If youre not comfortable doing that, though, Id wait to see if Check has a better idea. Honestly, I dont know if my idea would work or not but its worth trying (I would.)

@Teru ~ If that is the case......Hmm well thanx anyways

@Alexeon ~ I will try that and i hope it does work thanx a bunch!

If you try it, post if it worked or not.

Needless to say but still. :D

KOU~

IF YOU ARE HERE~ SHOUT FOR ME!

NEEDA ASK YOU SOMETHING DA** URGENT

Kou, can you read this for me:
http://www.lillian.jp/kurukuru/remaster.html

I want to know what's the different between the old version and the new Remastered version
You get:
- Illustration package
- Kuru Kuru original vocal tracks
- DVD tall case

You obviously won't get the package and case without actually buying the physical copy, and all the songs contained in the original vocal tracks CD are basically just remixes of what you already have in the vocal collection album.

*pls ignore me/this post*
iggy, if you know, help answer too.

needa ask. fortissimo has a patch? the only one i know was the post-epilouge one, but i came across a 400mb+ one today. totally confused, i am suspecting thats for the previous version to patch in the true ending

am i right?

@ Terumi - lol no idea, I didn't even patch for the pseudo momoji ending patch yet :P.

@ Check - was waiting for you to come online first lol. Iggy already answered your question. I will add the remaster version improves performance and fix some word errors, no new content i presume.

so i ignore the other 400mb++ one alright?

i patched the epilouge one already

@Terumi: Sorry, not even tried Fortissimo yet lol, but Kou already answered it anyway :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fireanddream wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, thanks for your upload.
This game called Abyssal Corruption here got an update that adds a gallery mode
Can I bother you to update it? Someone asked here yesterday too.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ01070919 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
coral112 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1215135/
would you please update to Ver.23.05.01?