Status
Not open for further replies.
YOSHI~
SO i should ignore right? thanks~

MOMIJI KAWAII~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
G304.jpg

^ knock out someone there

lol, check dont play anything else other than high school rabu-rabu right?

XD

I play whatever cute, but I prefer school romance (aka girls in school uniform)

Since they are most likely under 18. I don't play any game that features over 18 girls (from 19 and onward)

hmm, juice & H are a must for you too right? XD

the girls from the games are supposed to be '18', lol.

juice & H are a must for you too right

Damn right, they won't even make it to the list without it.

the girls from the games are supposed to be '18'

LOL, yeah, right... I'll just pretend that they are 18 and up

lol, ok. XD
me rarely play those without also, fortissimo is an exception.

we all know they aint that age. :)

theres no H to being with, haha

anycase, its a nice plot game till now, and the girls are freaking cute and powerful
moe%20158667%20bikini%20chinadress%20cleavage%20fortissimo__akkord%3Absusvier%20game_cg%20ooba_kagerou%20see_through%20swimsuits.jpg

I'll skip, cute girls without juice = they might be trap, no can do!

lol, me prefer H too.
but sometimes, its fine~ *stares at backlog*

lol, there are more out there than this!

OMFG, MOMIJI IS FREAKING CUTE~ MOE~

Last edited:
:th_114_:Who's yo daddy? mm hmmm mmm hmmmmm?

:th_100_:Yay Made a hundred posts!!!(*seems insignificant when compared to some veterans, but it is the first time i've stayed anywhere long enough for that to happen hurray Anime sharing you just got one of my ***firsts*)you naughty you!!:th_104_:

:th_102_:Oh yeah thanx to alexeon and the others who tried to help me out when my HDD hard gone Hay-Wire some data was accessible with linux but not all so i was forced to format the Hdd but i was able to recover most of the data from the formated Hdd using this lovely tool++===
EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional 5.5.1

You should try it out in case of a crisis or on a stormy HDD day just keep it away form the PEDO BEAR and the TELETUBIES. lol *I had to do that.*

Wow, Im glad you were able to save some information. At least the drive still works. Probably some software messup rather than something physically wrong with it.

I have over 200 posts but I still feel like a total noob here. Its so hard to get a word into any conversations since I usually dont know what theyre talking about.

it's random most of the time, so you can just barge in and nobody would have any hard feeling at all

Haha, but I never know what to say and I dont like derailing threads/conversations if I dont have to. Still, I try to post once in a while just so you all dont think I ditched you (not that I expect you all to care or anything. :D)

Well am celebrating coz i managed to stay on a forum long enough to make 100 posts usually i get fed up of the community since most of them have know-it-all s who act like they are the centre of the universe and dismiss anyone else they feel isn't up to their standard or they don't like.

Well i can't take such a community and watching such things happen to people who are just looking for help or info really disgusts me resulting in me leaving such communities so yeah AS - Is a great community in that respect!! Big up guys

V200GS.jpg

@Ian, I know what you mean.

@Check, mmm, nice. :D

Night guys, got work tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fireanddream wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, thanks for your upload.
This game called Abyssal Corruption here got an update that adds a gallery mode
Can I bother you to update it? Someone asked here yesterday too.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ01070919 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
coral112 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1215135/
would you please update to Ver.23.05.01?