[LPW #101] Welcome to Persona 4 Arena Ultimax AKA LPW 101

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs a good spanking. Those horror kinds you hear hardcore Asian mothers do >:(

Or Hispanic parents like mine lol.

But yeah, Asian parents are tough too, which is good. I don't mean being abusive is good, but strict is okay to a certain point

his driver license was expired, you need a active drivers license to drive in any state, has nothing to do with what state you are in

Oh so... The expired part was from the news in my side out let...>_y

Hmm... Okay, well let we about what different speak, okay? ...Well, how was your day until now (except that you now the lawn to cut have)?:goodtea:~>

Or Hispanic parents like mine lol.

But yeah, Asian parents are tough too, which is good.

Well, not all Asian parents. For my parents it was get good grades and don't do any naughty things and that was it.

Also it intrigues me how you mow your lawn while hanging out here. If you're using your phone I would look at you and disappointingly shake my head will muttering "Youth these days"

Well, not all Asian parents. For my parents it was get good grades and don't do any naughty things and that was it.

Also it intrigues me how you mow your lawn while hanging out here. If you're using your phone I would look at you and disappointingly shake my head will muttering "Youth these days"

LOL, well it's not even 2PM here so I still have time to finish. I'll get it done today :goodtea:

Already finished the front, just need to do the back

LOL, well it's not even 2PM here so I still have time to finish. I'll get it done today :goodtea:

Already finished the front, just need to do the back

Except if suddenly again a blizzard by your city/house pushes... - Then will you never done...:goodtea:~>

hrdt.gif

I can't even be bothered what that derp is doing/has done really =/

@Pichu
Oh, I didn't actually eat there. Took it home to eat in peace :3

I find it hilarious. He spat on his fans and he still has fans xD

Irasshai Unown-kun, ryouri-ya ni wa dou datta no?

Tatoeba so kamo...?
working_00317886.jpg

I can't even be bothered what that derp is doing/has done really =/

@Pichu
Oh, I didn't actually eat there. Took it home to eat in peace :3

Well then how was the restaurant's food? I've never had takeaway from a restaurant before; only leftovers after a meal inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, if its not too much trouble, would you reupload the dead links of this old title?
姪のビッチ化が許せない
Thanks for reading :)