[LPW #101] Welcome to Persona 4 Arena Ultimax AKA LPW 101

Status
Not open for further replies.
about 2 years more, depending on how many credits I take each semester.

Hmm... 2 years say you... Well, it to hope that you this 2 years safely get... But I'm sure, that you this 2 years eat up will^^!
Never had a lawn to mow before. Been living in an apartment all my life.
Must be nice to live in a house with a lawn :P

Well, you're living in a tropical country: You've before your door instead lawn - palms...>_>

Hmm... 2 years say you... Well, it to hope that you this 2 years safely get... But I'm sure, that you this 2 years eat up will^^!

Would be less, but I have to take extra courses after I graduate to be certified to teach in the state of Illinois.

What book?
A book about loli vampire imouto. Very captivating. Mainly because of the loli vampire imouto.

Well, you're living in a tropical country: You've before your door instead lawn - palms...>_>

My country's more grey than green, even if it's a tropical country

Would be less, but I have to take extra courses after I graduate to be certified to teach in the state of Illinois.

Hmm... I see... Well, it's really hard then this to manage...>_>

As/than notice: Well, this is again example, that your country not really united is - If I on the name USA think, is this somehow a lie: Because every state (50!!!) has his own unique and different laws - and this in 50 time per piece... - Is this not weird...>_>?

Hmm... I see... Well, it's really hard then this to manage...>_>

As/than notice: Well, this is again example, that your country not really united is - If I on the name USA think, is this somehow a lie: Because every state (50!!!) has his own unique and different laws - and this in 50 time per piece... - Is this not weird...>_>?

Not really weird considering a lot of states are the size of countries. Having just one huge country without individual states I think would be too difficult to manage.

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; OKC is deliberately making SA think they're winning, and they will easily crush the overconfident SA. =\

Welcome Unown-kun and Leg^^!
A book about loli vampire imouto. Very captivating. Mainly because of the loli vampire imouto.

My country's more grey than green, even if it's a tropical country
...And, well sure because of the buildings/skylines around you...y_>

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; OKC is deliberately making SA think they're winning, and they will easily crush the overconfident SA. =\

LOL, I hope they win tonight. I think Miami will win against whoever they play against though :deadsad:

Nothing much either. Just came from home from work.

I'll be off for a little bit again, pick up food I ordered at a restaurant :3

/me teleports away

Not really weird considering a lot of states are the size of countries. Having just one huge country without individual states I think would be too difficult to manage.
But let we a example say/imagine: A guy has his car-license since 50 years in state X, and he want to state Y and to state Z drive; but in this two states (Y and Z) are two differences traffic-laws, what with the state X againsts (and the 3 states each other)... - In this case has then the guy except the traffic-laws in his own state to learn also the 2 other states their traffic-laws to learn... - After a time should this impossible be, every laws to learn - especially in USA: Where we're about 50 states speaking...>_>

But let we a example say/imagine: A guy has his car-license since 50 years in state X, and he want to state Y and to state Z drive; but in this two states (Y and Z) are two differences traffic-laws, what with the state X againsts (and the 3 states each other)... - In this case has then the guy except the traffic-laws in his own state to learn also the 2 other states their traffic-laws to learn... - After a time should this impossible be, every laws to learn - especially in USA: Where we're about 50 states speaking...>_>

traffic laws are basically the same in every state. Only differences might be speed limits, and whether or not you need insurance to drive a vehicle, riding a motorcycle with, or without a helmet etc.

Anyway if someone wants to move to a different state after 50 years it's his/her responsibility to learn the differences in laws. Really not as complicated as you are making it out to be.

traffic laws are basically the same in every state. Only differences might be speed limits, and whether or not you need insurance to drive a vehicle, riding a motorcycle with, or without a helmet etc.

Anyway if someone wants to move to a different state after 50 years it's his/her responsibility to learn the differences in laws. Really not as complicated as you are making it out to be.

Hmm... Well, I see... But I do recall on the news: Where Justin Bieber from the cops jailed was because of drugs, illegally racing and with an in the state (where he jailed was) invalid car-license... - Well, he has his license fair made, but then found out that in the other states invalid is - isn't weird this...y_>?

Hmm... Well, I see... But I do recall on the news: Where Justin Bieber from the cops jailed was because of drugs, illegally racing and with an in the state (where he jailed was) invalid car-license... - Well, he has his license fair made, but then found out that in the other states invalid is - isn't weird this...y_>?

his drivers license was expired, you need a active drivers license to drive in any state, has nothing to do with what state you are in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, if its not too much trouble, would you reupload the dead links of this old title?
姪のビッチ化が許せない