[LPW #101] Welcome to Persona 4 Arena Ultimax AKA LPW 101

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shi I drowned Sammy's Fish. thats all :P Hi you.

I didn't drown any LPW's though...why don't you give it some mouth to mouth Elos, since we are all here, we wouldn't want to be inside something dead while it decomposes.

Hi Dreamer, I had coffee today, so I don't need to sleep anymore ^^ I might dream some anyway.

Hmm... hello people :hi:

Still remember when the LPW was so active there would be a reply within seconds o.O

Not sure why some of ana's onions are giving me 403 errors but I do like Genki's new avatar

Reactions: oilaolenm
Thanks Pichu. I like it too ^^.

If it was allowed, you know, we could just talk to ourselves, just like irl. JK

yeah i seem to remember I never had time to post my post, before someone else posted something more, and I ended up editing my post because of it haha. admittedly that can still happen anyway.

For now though, ittekimasu. I must direct my attention to other things before it gets to late.

Oh so Genki...^^

...Anyway, is who really there? - Otherwise I waste my time...>_>

Time to mow the lawn again :sigh:

[MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; You think OKC will win tonight? They got crushed last game

Not in the apartment anymore. Back home with my parents till I finish college :deadsad: Got to expensive

:wet: Fuck, this is shity to hear then... - But I've already several time from you asked: When do you finish the college - in few years?

Notice: Welcome and a relative g'afternoon on your side^^!

:wet: Fuck, this is shity to hear then... - But I've already several time from you asked: When do you finish the college - in few years?

Notice: Welcome and a relative g'afternoon on your side^^!

about 2 years more, depending on how many credits I take each semester.

Well I suppose it is time that I get back to my book. See you in a while :bye:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, if its not too much trouble, would you reupload the dead links of this old title?
姪のビッチ化が許せない