[LPW #101] Welcome to Persona 4 Arena Ultimax AKA LPW 101

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellos ana and telos~ Hmm... yesterday's dream was nicer.. was running around slicing stuff up as shiina =w= today was just... hmm... who was i... but still ninja > random people with swords :/

Not sure whether you can consider reading it wrong being a humor but ok, I'm pretty sure you're reading it as Thread is stuck rather than just Thread stuck...

Yes, ofc, I like exploring the different angles of things at times. I'm guessing we got different wavelengths and requirements when it comes to certain types of humor ^ Mine can be a bit shallow like that if at the right time and in the right mood.
I'll try not to kill you with my handsome looks and splendid humor in the future ;j

Last edited:
Hi there Ana. How's your day so far ?

And everyone else's ?

/me just got up..late.

yo Genki and samy :hi:

It's funny how samy goes to sleep when I go online and when he wakes up when I go to bed :goodtea:

anyway, good night everyone and sleep well!

Oh...okay, thats, not much since I don't know what is the usual but.

I'll go again to take care of some things, my stays are quite short.

Edit: ah Crammy/calc, someone almost always posts something new by the time I posted my own post lol. Hi to you too, sry I must take a leave as well. IK what you mean btw...those timezones !

/me goes onto frisbee and flies
MGTLZ1_F_YGN6_TWP3_DVR8_I4.gif

Reactions: dnceridderterre
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家