[LPW #112] The Lonesome Crowded West

Status
Not open for further replies.
/me gulps the donut in 1 go along with cup of tea...
『Yo Seph...』

『Yo Jez... Ever getting madder with each day and night...』

I think I got hit by a Skullcrack.
You should have used.
121263.full.jpg

『I think I'm about to die...』

/me gives an X-Potion to sova.

『Thanks...』
/me gulps down the X-Potion and goes off to try to play...

Better because you're no longer at work?

Not really looking forward to Monday's 8 AM conference call; otherwise, I'm good.

Strange, although it's been over 24 hours since I've drank sake, I still can smell it.
:blushhappy:
Well that's one reason...

...I've not had sake yet...I do have a bottle of Japanese Whiskey though.

We don't ask why sova is injured. Madness is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

:blushhappy:
Well that's one reason...

...I've not had sake yet...I do have a bottle of Japanese Whiskey though.

Oh! Better because you get to see me, right!

Strange that nobody has had sake. Well, thinking about it I kind of know why you might not. Japanese whiskey? Where did you get a bottle of Japanese whiskey?

Hellos jezzie~ /me glomps back~
How are ya doing?~

Good. Last night in SF Japantown Cultural Center there was a event called Sake Day. This is my third year going, but it's fun especially being able to sample all different types of sake, including sake challenges like "Which sake goes with chicken wings" or "Which sake is the driest". After an hour or so all the sakes start blending together. I'm surprised anyone ever leaves the place walking straight.

Sake o.o Hmm... alcohol tastes funny... =/ I failed to see the appeal of it...

There all types of sake. The most traditional is the hot sake; however, there all types unfiltered (which is milky and sweet), carbonated, cold, filtered (clear) cold sake etc...

Anyway how are you doing? Did you get school work done?

Howdy all your internationalists~

So now that I've logged back onto the forum [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; ........... I learn the reason why I feel like I've been sleeping for almost 3 days, and why I've had such vivid dreams o,O And why I have no idea where I am anymore X3 I should not ask what you have been up to, I feel to relaxed here for that.

/me grabs Jezy from behind for a hug, and calmly says: I am not sure I should ask what you have been up to, but whatever it was, it must have been really nice, cause it seems you have a touch for making me feel very relaxed and comfy..

You had sake !? I love that. Thats why I don't drink it >< (anymore) høhø c; There was a special one with marzipan taste I think >< TOO good, and ..well you can guess the rest. :innocent:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jezebel
The state control the liquor here as well btw. My sake was so mild, sweet and round, it was almost like drinking water only better tasting. I'd want to ahve one of those bottle and drink it under a Sakura tree once during spring with someone.

Reactions: Jezebel
Oh xD I think I heard something about the fest... or at least the japantown thingies are popping up on the fb timeline =w=

Quite a lot of types it seems O.o Hmm... oh yeah... I can drink now... /me was thinking he was 19 earlier today... how odd... =/

Im about to go eat dinner~ Still working on stuff and preping for the test tmr =w= Art history... mehs... =w= All the names...

Howdy all your internationalists~

So now that I've logged back onto the forum [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; ........... I learn the reason why I feel like I've been sleeping for almost 3 days, and why I've had such vivid dreams o,O And why I have no idea where I am anymore X3 I should not ask what you have been up to, I feel to relaxed here for that.

/me grabs Jezy from behind for a hug, and calmly says: I am not sure I should ask what you have been up to, but whatever it was, it must have been really nice, cause it seems you have a touch for making me feel very relaxed and comfy..

You had sake !? I love that. Thats why I don't drink it >< (anymore) høhø c; There was a special one with marzipan taste I think >< TOO good, and ..well you can guess the rest. :innocent:

Ahhh! Thank you! /me hugs [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] back too.

There differently all different types and flavor of sake. I had one that was unfiltered (which is milky and cold), mixed with orange juice...my girlfriend and l loved it that we called it orangecicle. And then got the guy who was mixing to start calling it orangecicle.

Not just see you.
:gokiko_blush:

The only place you can in this god forsaken state! The state run liquor store...

I remember it well,and Sunday's were you couldn't buy any alcohol. While going to school I worked part-time at a father and son owned insurance agency, and the youngest son would still come into work Monday morning with a hangover. It was funny. Could be worst? In Seattle, for the longest time bars and clubs would only sell beer, no hard liquor. I almost got into a fight with the bartender at a club because I don't drink beer and prefer hard liquor. :nekopara_innocent:

Reactions: GenKiDan
Oh xD I think I heard something about the fest... or at least the japantown thingies are popping up on the fb timeline =w=

Quite a lot of types it seems O.o Hmm... oh yeah... I can drink now... /me was thinking he was 19 earlier today... how odd... =/

Im about to go eat dinner~ Still working on stuff and preping for the test tmr =w= Art history... mehs... =w= All the names...
It's okay sammy to me you're still 46.

I remember it well,and Sunday's were you couldn't buy any alcohol. While going to school I worked part-time at a father and son owned insurance agency, and the youngest son would still come into work Monday morning with a hangover. It was funny. Could be worst? In Seattle, for the longest time bars and clubs would only sell beer, no hard liquor. I almost got into a fight with the bartender at a club because I don't drink beer and prefer hard liquor. :nekopara_innocent:
You can buy beer on sunday...unless you're in utah county... I also prefer the hard liquor to beer. Though there is this local craft stout I drink from time to time.

Really? I never would have suspected seattle of being so lame...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fireanddream wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, thanks for your upload.
This game called Abyssal Corruption here got an update that adds a gallery mode
Can I bother you to update it? Someone asked here yesterday too.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ01070919 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
coral112 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1215135/
would you please update to Ver.23.05.01?