[LPW #112] The Lonesome Crowded West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beer is awful imo, but an acquired taste I guess. Don't know if what mine was, it was clear as water from looking at it, and tasted like mountain water. Assuming it was filtered then.

/me read orangecide, sounded like a cool massacre. Where you go drunk on an orangecide xF

:nyanmusu_happy: Your welcome ofc... what else could I do. :a

EDIT: btw...SEATTLE !!!! omgal...stay away from a loud weird looking guy called Fraizer ! I think he lives in that big tv tower in Seattle >.>

The state control the liquor here as well btw. My sake was so mild, sweet and round, it was almost like drinking water only better tasting. I'd want to ahve one of those bottle and drink it under a Sakura tree once during spring with someone.

The Japantown here has the yearly Cherry Blossom Festival, unfortunately, it not like having the festival in Japan or even in Washington DC. Our Cherry Blossom Festival is more for the booths, than the trees...plus, I don't think I would want to sit under the trees here.

Oh xD I think I heard something about the fest... or at least the japantown thingies are popping up on the fb timeline =w=

Quite a lot of types it seems O.o Hmm... oh yeah... I can drink now... /me was thinking he was 19 earlier today... how odd... =/

Im about to go eat dinner~ Still working on stuff and preping for the test tmr =w= Art history... mehs... =w= All the names...

You're funny. Sake Day is expensive (mine is a birthday present), but worth it if you ever get a chance to go.

It's okay sammy to me you're still 46.

Indeed!

The Japantown here has the yearly Cherry Blossom Festival, unfortunately, it not like having the festival in Japan or even in Washington DC. Our Cherry Blossom Festival is more for the booths, than the trees...plus, I don't think I would want to sit under the trees here.

You're funny. Sake Day is expensive (mine is a birthday present), but worth it if you ever get a chance to go.

Indeed!
I want a sake day with Jezzy-chan!
:puniko_tantrum:

Reactions: Jezebel
Im 46 now? Im so confused :nekopara_dizzy: Who am I? What am I? Why am I here? Ahhhhh :nyanmusu_run:

Hmm... going would... probably be uneventful... but maybe if friends drag meh off =w= I doubt they will though xD Not to this...

Im 46 now? Im so confused :nekopara_dizzy: Who am I? What am I? Why am I here? Ahhhhh :nyanmusu_run:

Hmm... going would... probably be uneventful... but maybe if friends drag meh off =w= I doubt they will though xD Not to this...

Your the less famous hitman 46 don't you remember :f Until 47 took over.

@jezy, where is it you are for this occasion ?

A sake day with [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; ....sounds like a sake dayte...
:puniko_love:
Your the less famous hitman 46 don't you remember :f Until 47 took over.

...that reminds me...I still need to finish absolution...

I never bothered with absolution, I'm to demanding on realism perhaps.

47 might be your friend, well I'm not sure he's not your friend...hmm just surpassed you perhaps, or stole all the scene light :f

EDit: I'll be in the distant background for a bit, listening to some music while I need to write some stuff.

I never bothered with absolution, I'm to demanding on realism perhaps.

47 might be your friend, well I'm not sure he's not your friend...hmm just surpassed you perhaps, or stole all the scene light :f

EDit: I'll be in the distant background for a bit, listening to some music while I need to write some stuff.

Absolution is good, I just insist on 100%...

You can buy beer on sunday...unless you're in utah county... I also prefer the hard liquor to beer. Though there is this local craft stout I drink from time to time.

Really? I never would have suspected seattle of being so lame...

I believe the law changed couple of years ago. I normally don't get into arguments with bartenders...I want them to like me, but that night I would have made an exception and I ended up with an Pear Cider.

Beer is awful imo, but an acquired taste I guess. Don't know if what mine was, it was clear as water from looking at it, and tasted like mountain water. Assuming it was filtered then.

/me read orangecide, sounded like a cool massacre. Where you go drunk on an orangecide xF

:nyanmusu_happy: Your welcome ofc... what else could I do. :a

EDIT: btw...SEATTLE !!!! omgal...stay away from a loud weird looking guy called Fraizer ! I think he lives in that big tv tower in Seattle >.>

If it's clear then it's filtered. I had some really light and smooth (as high as 21% alcohol content) last night which definitely could drank it down. If you every get a chance to get unfiltered you should try it. Nigori (SHO CHIKU BAI)

San Francisco, California

I want a sake day with Jezzy-chan!
:puniko_tantrum:

Yes, it does sound like a date, but then you can watch me get red in the face...:nekopara_blush:

Come back Samy!

hrdt.gif

It will be funtastic! even if it is only online​
The important thing is drinking with Jezzy-chan.

...now what sake should I get...

You have a couple of days to pick a good one.

I have an early start tomorrow, so I'm off to bed. Good-night my lovelies Shin and Ana! And good-night LPW, see you tomorrow!
:korokke_zzz:

Cya [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; sleep tight. Here take this to sleep on, or wake up to... I would like to maybe try that unfiltered one you linked to, best I could find was a picture of mine cause of some name translation mix ups perhaps: Masumi Karakuchi Kiippon Sake Description is embossed with tinge of apple and flowers :D

San Francisco wow. I could have sworn you where somewhere in asia...So your a San Franciscan, Texan/Fransciscan/mexican..tja close enough. I don't really remember which way those timezones go always. But hey since your there you could feed Samy some sake.

Time for me to log of as well. Bye for tonight LPW.

And Hi Ana. Night to you as well. Staying sober is generally a good idea. At least most of the time I think. Only thing I think is bad about not being sober is the prospect of killing brain cells, and being conscious of drinking a neurotoxin ^

Have you found out who I am yet? :reallyconfused: Well... 47 is just 47... he can take all the spotlight he wants... more troublesome than not...

Goodnightys jezzie and genki~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fireanddream wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, thanks for your upload.
This game called Abyssal Corruption here got an update that adds a gallery mode
Can I bother you to update it? Someone asked here yesterday too.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ01070919 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
coral112 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1215135/
would you please update to Ver.23.05.01?