[LPW #119] Wishing you Happy Valentine’s Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeap my device yesterday stopped sending signals to the USB reciever i contacted today a service and they told me that the sensor of the stylous was dead it extended the working hours :S

Anyway i am on searching of a new wacom to replace the old one!

1st: R.I.P. Vacom, you've your duty at your master fully finished... Salute...!!!:puniko_ok:

2nd: Then have a lot luck D'angel after one.

Heya leggys, unless you ask king you'll never know.
:gokiko_blink:

That's one unlucky Mod because considering on how little information we can confirm, heck actually the only thing we can say for sure right at this stage now is that it will be a feature available in the future, how we bring it about to general public for you guys haven't even been discussed much. Like Iggy-sama have already said, this is still in really early stage of development, if there are more discussion on this matter that you guys can know about then I'll give you guys some more info on this, as it is a feature that people seems rather excited about.

Hmmm... okay...

When Ignis said if we had any questions King couldn't answer, I had a question I was tempted to ask, but figured it might not be the kind of question he could answer, but...

Since Shin is encouraging me...

King, will there be a fourth Princess PreCure in the future? ;)

Hmm, probably possible, but King himself/personally to a princess...>_>?

King, will there be a fourth Princess PreCure in the future? ;)

I don't think Iggy-sama can answer this question either? As for what is planned so far, I think Checku-sama said something on the line of "There will be a large variety of images pre-rendered you can choose from" and at the moment from my understanding there is no plan for user custom image, however that could very well be subject to change as it is further down the development stage. As for what images are used, I don't know what range is Checku-sama looking at, however I would hazard as guess that when this is further down the development stage there might be a poll to pull some suggestions of images that people would like to choose from, or it might be completely changed to a user customization just like avatar or signature, if it follows the latter route then you have nothing to worry about, if it follow the first route then maybe you can give some suggestions regarding that, if it get picked then obviously it would appear, if not then you have to pester Checku-sama :P

Reactions: Leggy
I don't think Iggy-sama can answer this question either? As for what is planned so far, I think Checku-sama said something on the line of "There will be a large variety of images pre-rendered you can choose from" and at the moment from my understanding there is no plan for user custom image, however that could very well be subject to change as it is further down the development stage. As for what images are used, I don't know what range is Checku-sama looking at, however I would hazard as guess that when this is further down the development stage there might be a poll to pull some suggestions of images that people would like to choose from, or it might be completely changed to a user customization just like avatar or signature, if it follows the latter route then you have nothing to worry about, if it follow the first route then maybe you can give some suggestions regarding that, if it get picked then obviously it would appear, if not then you have to pester Checku-sama :P

well this is what i've heard from ignis. of course you have to take this info with a grain of salt, since there's no definitive answer, i'm just letting you know what i heard
Me- [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; i wasn't paying attention, so i don't know if you answered these questions, but would those ghost backgrounds be predetermined, or would we be able to choose our own images? and if so, would we be able to change them whenever, or have to wait a while to change them, like a username?

Ignis- Right now adding those backgrounds can only be done manually by users with back-end access (i.e. admins). Suffice to say that King was our first lab rat to see how the new feature would look. A more streamlined process is in the works, but I can't yet elaborate on the details except that it will likely be semi-automatic and not leave full discretion to users considering how prone it is to abuse.

Me- i'd like to ask what you mean by "semi-automatic" but i'm assuming the project is in very early stages, and even you're not completely sure. i was thinking it'd either be similar to how we replace our avatars/signatures, where you just upload the image, or probably a little more likely, where there's a selection for us to choose from

Ignis- The process of changing avatars/signatures is what I'd consider "automatic" as it requires zero input from the back end. Similarly, joining an open social group is also "automatic", as all you need to do is add yourself into the group. On the contrary, joining the staff roster, for example, is what I'd consider a "manual" process as it requires explicit intervention by us. A regular member can't just make herself a moderator without our hands in the matter.

Me- i didn't mean to imply that i thought you just didn't want to share details. it was only barely showed to some of us, so it should be obvious that the details aren't ironed out. i'm just trying to figure out as much as i can. i'm guessing the opacity effect will be automatic? and what do you think might be the max image size?

Ignis- Ah, no, I didn't say that because I thought you were making such an implication either. Take it as a roundabout way of saying "I'm not sure" because not even we ourselves have agreed on the details. For the time being, the opacity needs to be taken care of manually (i.e. the image itself needs to be semi-transparent already) because it's the easiest. I'm not sure yet whether it'll stay this way or we'll automate it through CSS or some other means. Images will likely need to be around 500x400 or less wide including the fadeout effect.

Nooooo... I was not asking if King wants to be a princess. :chuuni_scared:

If the feature is implemented, and Pretty Cure/PreCure or Sailor Moon images are made available, I'll be a happy camper! :)

The question of a fourth Princess PreCure comes about because of PreCure team math.

After 11 full seasons, there have been 2 Cure teams, 4 Cure teams, and 5 Cure teams, but no 3 Cure teams.

Fresh Pretty Cure started with a 3 Cure team, but halfway through, added a 4th Cure. There were clues though, that a 4th was coming.

The 12th season, Go Princess PreCure has started with a 3 Cure team. There are no hints or clues about a new member, yet. Of course, the season is still just beginning, so anything is possible.

Nooooo... I was not asking if King wants to be a princess. :chuuni_scared:

If the feature is implemented, and Pretty Cure/PreCure or Sailor Moon images are made available, I'll be a happy camper! :)
Oh so... Well, this makes now some sense... Hmm, but let's us surprise what Checky us create will...:goodtea:

when we were little, we would play castle, and he always wanted to be the princess :korokke_meh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]