[LPW #119] Wishing you Happy Valentine’s Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
『Yo Yome, Seph and Selvaria~』 /me randomly drinks juice...

『It is making me quite tired cause people are just going on killing sprees causing chaos on the last day of MG I am currently hosting :/ It is really fun though xD + the game is ending today and I'm back to free relaxing mode... Until university session starts T_T』

『Yeah, but player reactions to stuff are quite amusing to watch ^_^』

『Only one person is really managing (or even trying) to solve my puzzles though :/』

『Speaking about siggy-making... If that new feature allows us to personally put our own pictures into background of posts it'll add the 3rd picture into the overall set we'll have to make to have a full set :/ What a paaaaaaaaaaain...』

Oh, hello SB - wow nice new set, and who should you rendering...?:goodtea:

Did he his duty fully finished D'angel? - But somehow no wonder at you...^_^

Hi folks! :megane_coffee:

I enjoyed the discussion about the new feature. It was nice to get Ignis's input!

Although, when he asked if we had anymore questions King couldn't answer, I almost asked him if there will be a fourth Princess PreCure in the future.

Then I got to thinking, maybe that wasn't the kind of question Ignis had in mind... unless King knows...

:puniko_blank:

Did he his duty fully finished D'angel? - But somehow no wonder at you...^_^

yeap my device yesterday stopped sending signals to the USB reciever i contacted today a service and they told me that the sensor of the stylous was dead it extended the working hours :S

Anyway i am on searching of a new wacom to replace the old one!

sup shi, sup da

sup leggy.

Yo! sup man?

tsk tsk. double posting is unbecoming for a mod XD

well thanks for asking all my pestering questions. that's all i have right now. if i think of any more, i'll ask the next unfortunate mod that passes through the LPW :goodtea:

That's one unlucky Mod because considering on how little information we can confirm, heck actually the only thing we can say for sure right at this stage now is that it will be a feature available in the future, how we bring it about to general public for you guys haven't even been discussed much. Like Iggy-sama have already said, this is still in really early stage of development, if there are more discussion on this matter that you guys can know about then I'll give you guys some more info on this, as it is a feature that people seems rather excited about.

well of course people are excited about it. i don't frequent many forums, but i can't imagine that it's a very common feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]