[LPW #119] Wishing you Happy Valentine’s Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grammar Nazi :deadsad:
I mixed 2 sentences together in my head and that came out D:

Hmm..But no worries, I WILL find a way. Just you wait..

EDIT: yo 7shi~

Well who ever is this idea, was nice future i hope we users where able to use this future.

Keep up the good work :D
Thanks! We'll be sure to let you know if and when it's ready for use, and it'll happen with a bang, so look forward to it~

tsk tsk. double posting is unbecoming for a mod XD

well thanks for asking all my pestering questions. that's all i have right now. if i think of any more, i'll ask the next unfortunate mod that passes through the LPW :goodtea:
At least I can (and did) make the proof go poof!

Don't mind it. I mean, we put something like that on King's posts and let him run loose in the LPW to show it off―we fully expected such questions. ;)

I'll be away for now. If you have more questions that King can't answer feel free to mention me.
(。´-ω-)ノ

Reactions: Leggy
Thanks! We'll be sure to let you know if and when it's ready for use, and it'll happen with a bang, so look forward to it~

Don't mind it. I mean, we put something like that on King's posts and let him run loose in the LPW to show it off―we fully expected such questions. ;)

I'll be away for now. If you have more questions that King can't answer feel free to mention me.
(。´-ω-)ノ

(。´-ω-)ノ

you did it again :objection: you're fired ignis

Bro..You just can't go firing people.. They might come back and haunt you D:

Also Angel, no lag on my end :0

/me wanders around in the background.
EjjNo3B.gif

/me watches nee-chan's clothes fall to the floor.
...nee-chan you left your clothes behind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]