[LPW #128] Chika - Small But Dangerous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
/me 's blood breaks down immediately into base elements rendering it useless.

Nee-chan you've contaminated it, even if that put it back together it would still be useless...

G'day still people...:bored:

And...
Thanx man but i am only the 4th i might have the rights but i don't give so much about them because they where the ones who broke up back then my team... and a half year ago they wanted me back. it's a long story...
...Probably did they finally your unique qualities realized, where then without you couldn't survive in the forum...

G'day still people...:bored:

And...

...Probably did they finally your unique qualities realized, where then without you couldn't survive in the forum...

nop it was something else that i found from many mods from different sections. Basically the backstabbing was a must! So i gave up making graphics for them.
So in the end they broke up the team by trying each of them to take a user from the team. I took the oportunity back then i made an opened thread and i seriously
upload there whatever happened many users where disapointed from the staff members and they left, and in the end my account was banned but not deleted.
A member from 2007 and until 2010 a user with enough posts and expirience after uncovering their backstabbing system i was banned. At 2014 Many member from
the past email me that they wanted my return there and the whole staff was changed and i refuse to resume the team and i refused the mod position...

Afterward there were done many things that change my opinion. After having turn down 3-4 times the 1st & 3rd Admins there after deleting the older 4th admin there
they offered me the 4th's admin's rights and i accepted but. I am not so happy to be there now...

Anyway there is a lot more of the story... but that's is just a summary

Am' back again from Chaos Dragon...

And...
nop it was something else that i found from many mods from different sections. Basically the backstabbing was a must! So i gave up making graphics for them.
So in the end they broke up the team by trying each of them to take a user from the team. I took the oportunity back then i made an opened thread and i seriously
upload there whatever happened many users where disapointed from the staff members and they left, and in the end my account was banned but not deleted.
A member from 2007 and until 2010 a user with enough posts and expirience after uncovering their backstabbing system i was banned. At 2014 Many member from
the past email me that they wanted my return there and the whole staff was changed and i refuse to resume the team and i refused the mod position...

Afterward there were done many things that change my opinion. After having turn down 3-4 times the 1st & 3rd Admins there after deleting the older 4th admin there
they offered me the 4th's admin's rights and i accepted but. I am not so happy to be there now...

Anyway there is a lot more of the story... but that's is just a summary

...I see then... Wow, it sounds like on an epic story: A elite soldier was suddenly from the empire banned in the exile through an unproven ugly act..., where then the empire after years him again want back... Wow, really this can be in a epic movie...xD

Anyway, let's hope that for the "hero" in this time with an happy end ends...:goodtea:

Ayano, where are your manners again... You shouldn't people peaking...:bored:

Welcome Samy... Eeee... Is your vacation already done...?:goodtea:

Prime had been a devout follower of Frankism, so he was canonized to be a saint. =\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.