[LPW #128] Chika - Small But Dangerous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dropped C.D. at episode 4 I think. Too predictable and all. I did like the art/animation though.

Well, I know about Naruto but I've been watching it for almost 7 years now. It's daily routine to watch naruto every thursday x3
And I don't read the Manga so I don't really know if it's right or wrong, nor do I care ^^

Well, later should you it in any case that catch up: Because there is really a interesting plot twist...xD

Ahmm... Okay, I'll your habit not change or influence... Let me just say: That at Naruto - well, the TV-adaptation - too much rushed and messed up was opposite to her original...

Well, later should you it in any case that catch up: Because there is really a interesting plot twist...xD

Ahmm... Okay, I'll your habit not change or influence... Let me just say: That at Naruto - well, the TV-adaptation - too much rushed and messed up was opposite to her original...

Hmm.. I might pick it up in the future then ^^
Imo, quite the opposite. I've heard many times that they made it too long. Dragging things out with fillers and all. Oh and the animation isn't always the best =/
The story now is progressing kinda slow and we have so many filler episodes coming soon so yea =[
[MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION];
It's late. I'm tired. Let me fail =[
*weekly routine

[MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION];
It's late. I'm tired. Let me fail =[
*weekly routine

i'm sorry. i won't get in the way of your daily routine :sowwy:

i download the naruto episodes once in a while. i wait a few months so a can see a bunch at once.

Imo, quite the opposite. I've heard many times that they made it too long. Dragging things out with fillers and all. Oh and the animation isn't always the best =/
The story now is progressing kinda slow and we have so many filler episodes coming soon so yea =[
Well, because if after the original going would: Then'd with few hundred ep. shorter the series, but not less worse than now it's.

Morning people!

Haven't had a chance to play test, but I may use my b/r/w agro deck.

For those familiar with Magic, I've added some Scab-Clan Berserkers (from the new Magic Origins set) to the deck, to see how they perform.

http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=398461

The artwork for this card is great!

Ah, I see... Well, if you no time/chance have physically the deck(s) to test, then at least mentally in mind: You've just the variation of possibilities calculate...

And... I admit, I'm not very familiar with Magic; but I think that Berserker his/her job making will - Like their friends in Fate...xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently