[LPW #128] Chika - Small But Dangerous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure Infa (Because the cookies full of brainwashing stuff are, where then of course free are)...? And... Why again "Grim"...?:bored:

Am' back again from Chaos Dragon...

And...

...I see then... Wow, it sounds like on an epic story: A elite soldier was suddenly from the empire banned in the exile through an unproven ugly act..., where then the empire after years him again want back... Wow, really this can be in a epic movie...xD

Anyway, let's hope that for the "hero" in this time with an happy end ends...:goodtea:

:lmao: But i won't stay there for any longer i am tired of them. I prefer having a small private forum my self with very few close friends rather to be there...

:lmao: But i won't stay there for any longer i am tired of them. I prefer having a small private forum my self with very few close friends rather to be there...

Oh, then will be a short plot, without an "spin-off"...xD

Edit: Evening D'angel!
because you're the embodiment of death. we went over this

Well, originally not, but okay...>_>

Hi folks! :megane_coffee:

Don't know why, but I'm sooo tired... maybe I need more coffee.

Hello Leg,

probably because of the "hard" training for tomorrow, Leg..?:bored:

Man, you're fully under an brainwash Infa...:bored:

Edit: O-kaeri Unown-kun!

Ah, I see ^^
Current;y DL'ing Naruto episode to watch, forgot about it earlier x3

playing advanced warfare. my favorite mode is the one that was available before i bought the season pass T^T

Yeah, it getting interesting with C.D....:goodtea:

Ah, Naruto... The anime is a blasphemy to manga, but okay...xD

I dropped C.D. at episode 4 I think. Too predictable and all. I did like the art/animation though.

Well, I know about Naruto but I've been watching it for almost 7 years now. It's daily routine to watch naruto every thursday x3
And I don't read the Manga so I don't really know if it's right or wrong, nor do I care ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently