[LPW #128] Chika - Small But Dangerous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
/me regrets to inform that, shin's sandwiches didn't pass the food safety and healthcare standards

just finalizing another render from Chizuru Akaba :) damn 261 MB the PSD file it takes some time to uploaded at mega.nz.co

Some of my UHD Renders with Rias or from Grisaia are somewhat about 530 - 670 MB per PSD file. we are talking for more than 8000x6000 px :)

O_O WTF!? You have to spend a lot of money on HDDs xD

PS: You make your renders from scratch?

Hi Toon and D'angel!

An question I had... What the heck means DAWG actually...?:bored:

LOL! Means "dude"...It's a word that use (mostly) African-American people, to be used in place of a name or other personal noun...You know, like "Wuddup dawg?" is cool way to refer to a friend haha

Last edited:
O_O WTF!? You have to spend a lot of money on HDDs xD

PS: You make your renders from scratch?

I have already 11TB of anime most of them 1080p BD releases only a smal part about 300 series (1,6TB are the 480p) older releases that i can't found on BD releases
And yes i am rendering my self in parts and merged the areas that i have rendered separated from the main body. The original sources from images are always from yande.re or konachan.com and very few times from gelbooru.com & minitokyo.

I have already 11TB of anime most of them 1080p BD releases only a smal part about 300 series (1,6TB are the 480p) older releases that i can't found on BD releases
And yes i am rendering my self in parts and merged the areas that i have rendered separated from the main body. The original sources from images are always from yande.re or konachan.com and very few times from gelbooru.com & minitokyo.

OMG! 11TB of Anime!? you're some kind of "Lord of Anime" ahahaha, I only have Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood on BD and that's all! hahaha. Yeah, I know gelbooru.com & Minitokyo really nice scans, Congrats by the work you do DAWG! I can find you on DeviantArt or another website?

OMG! 11TB of Anime!? you're some kind of "Lord of Anime" ahahaha, I only have Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood on BD and that's all! hahaha. Yeah, I know gelbooru.com & Minitokyo really nice scans, Congrats by the work you do DAWG! I can find you on DeviantArt or another website?

Please don't take it the wrong way, i don't like calling me DAWG. Also no i am not member on DeviantArt.

And no i am not the Anime Lord :)

I wonder if this is a familiar sight...

Untitled.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently