[LPW #134] The Wanderer

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; not to mention she's my senpai too. Unforgivable! :objection: also nanashi the sig you made me before was too big. it was 500x460 but the limit was 500x300 so KingArturia (if I remember his/hers name right) had to fix it for me :wasclose:

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; not to mention she's my senpai too. Unforgivable! :objection:

Its okay creng..^^

/me runs and hugs [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; tightly..

At last..you're back my love..I dont know what to do when you're gone..cause you're my most dear..

not to mention she's my senpai too. Unforgivable! :objection: also nanashi the sig you made me before was too big. it was 500x460 but the limit was 500x300 so KingArturia (if I remember his/hers name right) had to fix it for me :wasclose:

But she's since yesterday my fiancée - She can even after further your senpai stay...

And the what fuck...?! Hey [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION];, would you me please tell, why the siggy from Creng about the limit is? My PC and even the internet says me that it in the limit is (300×500)... Check it that again...>_>

But she's since yesterday my fiancée - She can even after further your senpai stay...

And the what fuck...?! Hey [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION];, would you me please tell, why the siggy from Creng about the limit is? My PC and even the internet says me that it in the limit is (300×500)... Check it that again...>_>

well me it says 500x300 o.o ...
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; B-but senpai... :chuuni_uguu:

Well, I'm now a bit earlier OFF - Due some tasks for tomorrow... Bye and g'night all!

I know these rules and the about resulotion... The siggy what I for you made have is in limit - not above or bigger...>_>

Huh weird.

@Uryunga: Hi there :hi: !

nanashi is a bad person D:

/me beheads evil nanashi and takes his head as a trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently