[LPW #134] The Wanderer

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ; the signature you made was fine, but I think Creng misread the message/misinterpret the message because it was combined images used, and in his old signature there was 2 images used which resulted in a combined dimension of 500x460 of the two images.

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ; the signature you made was fine, but I think Creng misread the message/misinterpret the message because it was combined images used, and in his old signature there was 2 images used which resulted in a combined dimension of 500x460 of the two images.

E-to~i can't remember having other pics than the sig one but if I had, gomen >.< but yeah It's misinterpret thing i guess. x.x sorry still getting used to this site :sigh:

nanashi is a bad person D:

/me beheads evil nanashi and takes his head as a trophy

Don't you dare to lay your evil hands to my future husband!/me kicks Ralli to a lava pit

...sateto..What was I doing..oh tea!:goodtea:

/me puts a protection charm on [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; 's bed..

[MENTION=119207]Creng[/MENTION] You had used the new emoticon which is actually just a short cut of loading a small image of the emoticon, thus resulting in 2 images used.

A fairly easy rule of thumb is that if your signature have a massive scroll bar then it is way over the limit because the scroll bar appear around just over 450 pixels I think. The reason why we don't allow it because the scroll bar makes it rather bad looking if everyone have different height of scroll bar, 2 it interfere with the scroll bar as well if you're trying to scroll down the page.

[MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION]; I'm fine too :goodtea: Just bit tired :casserole:
[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; Okay so I modified my sig a bit :3

Hello ~~ hows going

i am fine i am making in Multitasking mode now i am fixing a bulding frame the schematics with AutoCAD and i am uploading some images here a requested images :)
And afterward i have to finalize some renders for the blog.

you're now into building dark D:

/me smashes one of nana's eyeballs

come any closer and I'll ruin his severed head more KK :evillaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently