[LPW #134] The Wanderer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, really? Why, did you an good rate get for the essay...?:goodtea:

I went early like I told you and searched the for my lost essays and they were there!At library on desk xD I was soo glad :goodtea: 9pages of essays try to imagine ~it was a good day :goodtea: and now you're here too ~

I went early like I told you and searched the for my lost essays and they were there!At library on desk xD I was soo glad :goodtea: 9pages of essays try to imagine ~it was a good day :goodtea: and now you're here too ~

I see, and I'm also glad for you that you them found have... But what did you with the essay made, where you at weekend written have - Did you it edited with them or so...?:goodtea:

they are only for games you have to spend 300 - 450 euros to have a PS4 or XBOX but you can only have a console that some times many game titles araent available to the other and reverse so what's the point for having a console? I prefer the PCs though you might need to spend more money to make them for gaming purposes but you can have them to do manythings. And the most important you can upgrade them even if you buy a 500 euro PC you can easisly upgrade some parts and it can last for more years than a console.

I see, and I'm also glad for you that you them found have... But what did you with the essay made, where you at weekend written have - Did you it edited with them or so...?:goodtea:

I added 3pages into that too so in the end with the original essays I gave 9essay.6of them which were original was both front-back written~ Prof.was so shocked pf xD well my grades are good but he's one of those difficult type to get along so with today I'm now a good student in his eyes (at least I believe xD

Anyways ~ how are you my hun :goodtea: ?

I added 3pages into that too so in the end with the original essays I gave 9essay.6of them which were original was both front-back written~ Prof.was so shocked pf xD well my grades are good but he's one of those difficult type to get along so with today I'm now a good student in his eyes (at least I believe xD

Anyways ~ how are you my hun :goodtea: ?

Ah, nice...xD You did him literaly beaten up...xD You're a good student though, there is no doubts...xD

And I...? Well, I had an busy day, but I awaiting now the dinner time...:goodtea:

okay, now I'm really confused between DCC, and KK since they look the same now lol :hypnotized:

Ah, nice...xD You did him literaly beaten up...xD You're a good student though, there is no doubts...xD

And I...? Well, I had an busy day, but I awaiting now the dinner time...:goodtea:

Hahah xD yea his face expression was funny xD thanks ~

Alright~ well its the first day of the week I can imagine..:goodtea: now that you mentioned maybe I should start to prepare something too..before its too late~

they are only for games you have to spend 300 - 450 euros to have a PS4 or XBOX but you can only have a console that some times many game titles araent available to the other and reverse so what's the point for having a console? I prefer the PCs though you might need to spend more money to make them for gaming purposes but you can have them to do manythings. And the most important you can upgrade them even if you buy a 500 euro PC you can easisly upgrade some parts and it can last for more years than a console.

D, pc is the mother of consoles~ what do you play on pc?

so now that you told us you returned from shower could you go wear some clothes please~

D, pc is the mother of consoles~ what do you play on pc?

I haven't Played something new till now i am using it more with Photoshop and Cinema4D and 3DMax Studio & AutoCAD i don't have free time to play any games But i would love to play the new Fallout 4

They aren't similar at all. Rain is my trusty follower and KK is a cruel yandere. =\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently