Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mon neat. I was just looking at a bunch of interesting photo manipulation algorithms earlier today (or the techniques behind the algorithms anyway).

Thank you, Photo manip is kiiinda hard ;w;

Yes. Relaxing is the best. I think I should think about relax a little... :reallyconfused:

Then I'll call you Telos. Hmm, most people here call me Faireye, Fairy, Fair-chan. Choose whatever you want :runhappy:

I see, I'll just call you Faireye then if that's alright with you

Gangsta manga > anime. Tokyo Ghoul manga >> anime. With that said, I finished the boku ga inai machi manga. It was good, but now the anime is less fun to watch..

Yush I'm a big fan of Tokyo ghoul +W+ I can't wait for season 3 also I cant wait to read the new chapter and find out who is the one eyed king:3

Exactly,it's one of the animes that I can't get enough.A day ago I bought the mangas,it was great to feel the book itself xD

Gangsta manga > anime. Tokyo Ghoul manga >> anime. With that said, I finished the boku ga inai machi manga. It was good, but now the anime is less fun to watch..

I tried watching the Grisaia anime after the VN, coudln't get passed the first episode before I had to stop. Amazing VN, not so amazing anime

Exactly,it's one of the animes that I can't get enough.A day ago I bought the mangas,it was great to feel the book itself xD

hahaha now I'm jealous XD
talking about books, I should get my lazy ass to read some old books which look interesting:3

Thank you, Photo manip is kiiinda hard ;w;

I developed a raytracer for an assignment and at one point I normalized the RGB channels rather than clamping them, which resulted in really funky images. :D

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; I agree. I feel like there aren't too many really good VN to anime adaptions. It's probably difficult to do so.

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; I agree. I feel like there aren't too many really good VN to anime adaptions. It's probably difficult to do so.

Only way to do it is if they make about 4 or 5 seasons, which they won't do.

I threw the Danganronpa anime into the sun so no one will be forced to watched that either, such a terrible adaption.

Dangan anime was pretty bad yeah. Never played the VN though I think I have it for an emulator.

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; First of all image quality will always be better in games. And the storytelling will always be better as well. As you said more seasons would be a better basis to work with, concerning the pace of the story (or even the coverage of the story itself).

Though, Clannad and the Fate series got relatively good adaptations...:korokke_hole:

Does anyone here ever order music/soundtrack cd's from Japan? Need to know where to find a original soundtrack at a decent price.

/me throws infamous in a numpy array.

I am slowly learning how to work with these things. You will stay there for good! :lmao:

Edit: [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; I got the Paprika OST from Japan IIRC. I think I just ordered through Amazon.jp

/me wanders in.

Uuuuuugh... finally done with the Onion Head Smileys on my forum :donefor:

Also Hi everyone!

/me throws infamous in a numpy array.

Edit: [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; I got the Paprika OST from Japan IIRC. I think I just ordered through Amazon.jp

Thanks, I searched CD Japan, but couldn't find what I was looking for.

what's a numpy?! :ohnoes:

You should know, you're in one! :lmao:

It's an array type for numbers in Python (programming language). I'm new to both, and learning how it works is a little annoying while sick.

Hee hee there's a guy practicing his Japanese beside me. I think he must have a test or have to give a speech or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)