Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]
:nekopara_wb: twin imouto!
Although I reccomend getting the full chunnibyou gf and obv nekopara smilies next...

WkEva4.png

[MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; Oh hey! New person I've never met before. Welcome to ASF and to LPW ^_^ /me greets new person by a hug and handshake.
I'm Chocola, also known as "Creng" here in ASF. It's nice to meet you ^_^
[MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; Twin nee-san! /me glomps nee-san
:nekopara_hug: And I know both of them are awesome x3 and every sticker and smiley set here are just super awesome x3
[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; Hi Jezzy! :hi:
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; thanks buddy. good to be here :3

Lol, you're any time welcome... Well, how was your day...?:goodtea:

Well I had to clean the house today, then I went and visited on sauna and then I got back home working on my site, and I just finished putting these emoticons on my site --> :goodtea: so I'd say, it was... busy. xD

Well I had to clean the house today, then I went and visited on sauna and then I got back home working on my site, and I just finished putting these emoticons on my site --> :goodtea: so I'd say, it was... busy. xD

Ah, I see... A generally spring-cleaning? Oh, and in the sauna was, sounds indeed enjoyable...xD

And even the from K-chan's sticker-collections...?:goodtea:

Ah, I see... A generally spring-cleaning? Oh, and in the sauna was, sounds indeed enjoyable...xD

And even the from K-chan's sticker-collections...?:goodtea:

I haven't got that far yet :goodtea: and yes sauna was really relaxing and enjoyable :goodtea:

and nah, just basic house cleaning XD

Welcome D'angel...:hi:

I haven't got that far yet :goodtea: and yes sauna was really relaxing and enjoyable :goodtea:

and nah, just basic house cleaning XD
Ah, OK...

Well, you did indeed after the hard efforts at cleaning earned...:goodtea:

Hmm... Welcome back, and it was/are important things, Fair-chan?

[MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; Oh hey! New person I've never met before. Welcome to ASF and to LPW ^_^ /me greets new person by a hug and handshake.
I'm Chocola, also known as "Creng" here in ASF. It's nice to meet you ^_^

[MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; Twin nee-san! /me glomps nee-san
:nekopara_hug: And I know both of them are awesome x3 and every sticker and smiley set here are just super awesome x3

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; Hi Jezzy! :hi:

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; thanks buddy. good to be here :3

Thank you:3 -bites cheek-

I'm off to sleep xwx I'm tired, nini c:

What's wrong?

I'm trying to work on something and I'm doing 5 different things and I cannot finish any of them :alonescared:

Kouhai! /me glomps and hugs her super tightly.
Missed you! :happytears:

And what's wrong dearie? D:

/me glomps senpai back ~ :runhappy:

I missed you too, dear senpai :happytears:

I'm just... a little stressed :sowwy:

~ ~ ~

Nice to meet you, [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; :hi:

T-to the ground!

/me attempts to hug Shi.

Hello! How are you?
Yey, well I couldn't the gathered emotions toward you keep...:fullblush:

Well, with me is fine (I guess it at least...xD), just relaxing now along with anime and ASF... And you...?:goodtea:
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Mhm, I feel TOO relaxed now :goodtea:

I can it imagine... Just be careful that you not in frames falling still...xD

My hellos to [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION];

Reactions: Jezebel
I'm trying to work on something and I'm doing 5 different things and I cannot finish any of them :alonescared:

/me glomps senpai back ~ :runhappy:

I missed you too, dear senpai :happytears:

I'm just... a little stressed :sowwy:

Awww my poor kouhai D; /me keeps hugging her super strongly. Don't worry dear kouhai, your senpai is now here. :nekopara_hug:

/me pets kouhai's head gently and keeps hugging her.

Do you wanna talk about it dear? :nekopara_surprised:
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; that wouldn't be issue. my house is not on fire :XD: :goodtea:
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; Hello my good buddy ol' pal! :hi:

[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; I see,don't push yourself too hard.../me pats your back (:
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; I've checked your forum,seems like a great place.Though I'll be a lurker type of member :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)