Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; yeah i see that you have joined.
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; I am doing fine just a bit tired also soon you will be coming 28? When is your birthday?

Awww my poor kouhai D; /me keeps hugging her super strongly. Don't worry dear kouhai, your senpai is now here. :nekopara_hug:

/me pets kouhai's head gently and keeps hugging her.

Do you wanna talk about it dear? :nekopara_surprised:

/me hugs senpai back strongly as well and pats his head

m9Olde.png

Talk about it, huh? I'm just trying to write something for WOW but I can't finish any of my ideas :sowwy:
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; I'll try not to do it ~ Thanks, KK-chan

/me hugs KK-chan

:nekopara_hug:

I am doing fine just a bit tired also soon you will be coming 28? When is your birthday?
Ah so, well I hope that you're now relaxing...xD

And yeah, I'll Lv. 28 soon reach...
At next weekend... Though, it's on my profile page given that...
:goodtea:
that wouldn't be issue. my house is not on fire :XD: :goodtea:
Who knows who knows...xD

:hi: [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; Nice to have you and see you here :fulfilled:

/me hugs senpai back strongly as well and pats his head

m9Olde.png

Talk about it, huh? I'm just trying to write something for WOW but I can't finish any of my ideas :sowwy:

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; I'll try not to do it ~ Thanks, KK-chan

/me hugs KK-chan

:nekopara_hug:

Awww dear, I know the feeling. I have no idea what to write there either :sowwy:

/me keeps hugging kouhai strongly back

ayrSxp.png

Don't worry, you will get an inspiration for it sooner or later ~ :fulfilled:
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; i checked all the possible places and household items that would ignite the flames and all those are off so I'm pretty sure there's no danger :XD: :goodtea:

Awww dear, I know the feeling. I have no idea what to write there either :sowwy:

/me keeps hugging kouhai strongly back

ayrSxp.png

Don't worry, you will get an inspiration for it sooner or later ~ :fulfilled:

Senpai, I have the opposite problem :wasclose: I want to write so many things that I don't know for where I should start ~
I'm too inspired :runhappy:

/me keeps patting his head

TmAh4Q.png

I am sure that soon you will come to a big idea, so don't give up :fulfilled:

i checked all the possible places and household items that would ignite the flames and all those are off so I'm pretty sure there's no danger :XD: :goodtea:
But there could be the house-dragon...
latest

/me is glomped.

How are you Jezzy? :3

I’m okay today. How are you?

Okaerinasai [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; -sama. :nekopara_greet:

Tadaima [MENTION=93850]|♚|-kk-|♚|[/MENTION]; my sweetness. Have you been resting? Taking care of yourself, and your health?

Nice to meet you, [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; :hi:

:nyanmusu_bow:
Nice to meet you too!

Yey, well I couldn't the gathered emotions toward you keep...:fullblush:

Well, with me is fine (I guess it at least...xD), just relaxing now along with anime and ASF... And you...?:goodtea:

It’s good to relax. Me, I’m okay today...not too happy with another thread, but I’ll get over it.

My hellos to [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION];

Hello [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]. How are you and the family?

Senpai, I have the opposite problem :wasclose: I want to write so many things that I don't know for where I should start ~
I'm too inspired :runhappy:

/me keeps patting his head

TmAh4Q.png

I am sure that soon you will come to a big idea, so don't give up :fulfilled:

Hmm well write about whatever your heart desires kouhai~ :runhappy: maybe write about what comes to your mind first? :fulfilled:

/me kisses kouhai on the cheek.

O03cQF.png

My problem is, I don't know if I'm ever able to write 500 words at minimum. I mean that's like 2-3 pages :wasclose:
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Don't be silly xD I'm not living in a middle ages :XD: and I checked, no dragons here xD
[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; Tired but okay. I have a own forums now too :fulfilled:

It’s good to relax. Me, I’m okay today...not too happy with another thread, but I’ll get over it.
Yeah, it's a holy act...xD And it's nice to hear that with you all okay is...:goodtea:

Edit: Hmm... Which thread...:reallyconfused:
Don't be silly xD I'm not living in a middle ages :XD: and I checked, no dragons here xD

xD And you've not in the middle age to live, that you with some dragons meet would... - Lol, dragons living still nowadays, just they're calling now differently...xD

Tadaima [MENTION=93850]|♚|-kk-|♚|[/MENTION]; my sweetness. Have you been resting? Taking care of yourself, and your health?

Jez is gentle as always~ :) Thank you sweetie,I'm doing alright~.Though honestly,it's really hard to get use to my new routine way of doing work,but eh it's going well~
I was sick few days ago,luckly its gone~ ,glad to see you okay too~ <3

I kind of saw something on a thread of yours *guess it was bad medicine*,please dont be upset...Jez needs happiness rather than being upset~

/me warmly hugs and pecks your cheek~:nekopara_hug:

Hmm well write about whatever your heart desires kouhai~ :runhappy: maybe write about what comes to your mind first? :fulfilled:

/me kisses kouhai on the cheek.

O03cQF.png

My problem is, I don't know if I'm ever able to write 500 words at minimum. I mean that's like 2-3 pages :wasclose:

If you knew it how many things my heart wants, senpai :runhappy:
But how can I write a story about ice cream? :reallyconfused:

9qWl3H.png

/me kisses senpai back on his cheek

2 or 3 pages is nothing. I came to have a novel with more than 9,000 words and 17 pages :happywhistle:

I trust you senpai. I know you can do it :blushing:

If you knew it how many things my heart wants, senpai :runhappy:
But how can I write a story about ice cream? :reallyconfused:

9qWl3H.png

/me kisses senpai back on his cheek

2 or 3 pages is nothing. I came to have a novel with more than 9,000 words and 17 pages :happywhistle:

I trust you senpai. I know you can do it :blushing:

Well why not write about ice cream? :fulfilled: Or maybe from the latest dream you have seen? :blushing:

/me blushes bright red as I glomp my kouhai again and snuggles with her.

O6PpPn.png

Thing is I'm pretty slow at typing xD I mainly just use 3-4 fingers instead of 10 xD
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; ah I see. "Electronic" dragons :XD: :goodtea:

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; You have the whole month ~ Don't push yourself to write or else you'll get a blockage...find a time that you're relaxed and try to start by writing little stuff ~ Then you'll see how they slowly got longer as text^^

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; You have the whole month ~ Don't push yourself to write or else you'll get a blockage...find a time that you're relaxed and try to start by writing little stuff ~ Then you'll see how they slowly got longer as text^^

Otherwise great idea senpai but I have to write it immediately, otherwise there is a chance that I forget it easily. :wasclose: ~~

Well why not write about ice cream? :fulfilled: Or maybe from the latest dream you have seen? :blushing:

/me blushes bright red as I glomp my kouhai again and snuggles with her.

O6PpPn.png

Thing is I'm pretty slow at typing xD I mainly just use 3-4 fingers instead of 10 xD

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; ah I see. "Electronic" dragons :XD: :goodtea:

Mutants icre cream, huh? :reallyconfused: Sounds good :runhappy:

I'm not of those people who often remember their own dreams. I have not memory about any of my dreams, either :sowwy:

Bpty8z.png

S-Senpai, calm yourself. I-I can't concentrate if you struggle me so much :blushing:

I'm the same as you. I only use 4 fingers to typ :samuraihero:

lol, this is the real "dragon"...xD
bearded_dragon_pic.jpg

Yes, yes it is :XD: He's like: "Oh hai, sup? :D " XD

Mutants icre cream, huh? :reallyconfused: Sounds good :runhappy:

I'm not of those people who often remember their own dreams. I have not memory about any of my dreams, either :sowwy:

Bpty8z.png

S-Senpai, calm yourself. I-I can't concentrate if you struggle me so much :blushing:

I'm the same as you. I only use 4 fingers to typ :samuraihero:

Mutant Ice Cream sounds like a horror novel o3o but I like that idea too :runhappy:

You're not only one who can't remember their own dreams. However some dreams I remember well, like nightmares. :XD: :sowwy:

PnkbKk.png

But I can't help it kouhai! You're just way too darn adorable that I can't help but snuggle you so much :fulfilled: :fullblush:

Yay! 4 Finger Samurai's unite! :samuraihero: xD

Otherwise great idea senpai but I have to write it immediately, otherwise there is a chance that I forget it easily. :wasclose: ~~

Then take notes like a draft project~day by day check them and add new stuff so that you'll remember~

Jez is gentle as always~ :) Thank you sweetie,I'm doing alright~.Though honestly,it's really hard to get use to my new routine way of doing work,but eh it's going well~
I was sick few days ago,luckly its gone~ ,glad to see you okay too~ <3

I kind of saw something on a thread of yours *guess it was bad medicine*,please dont be upset...Jez needs happiness rather than being upset~

/me warmly hugs and pecks your cheek~:nekopara_hug:

Don't push yourself to try to hard with your new routine either...sometimes a drastic change can make things worse. Even trying to integrating your new routine with the old one may make your mind and body understand what you're trying to do.

Yeah, you got it right about the other thread. It was just the initial shock that someone would say such a thing, especially to someone who's willing to offer them something for free. As I said I'll get over it but thank you for the hugs.

/me hugs [MENTION=93850]|♚|-kk-|♚|[/MENTION].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)