Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]

Don't forget we're a ragtag band of misfit cat-girls, but at the very least we tend to keep everything "pure"... for now...

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]
How evil you are can be told be how dark your hair is my dear twin Imouto
As for me, I have pure white hair, so I am as pure as snow :nekopara_sigh:

[MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; Hello nice to meet you as well^_^ I'm KK's real life brother xD Thanks for being nice to my sis til now ^_^
[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; Aniki you're cool,I think older people are cool,they tend to exprience more things

That is what I hope too :bored:
I hope it not that you lonely celebrating... Hmm... And how is it, if you at least your mom visiting would (if she unable is to come to you)...?:goodtea:
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]
A bit late but Hello my friend! http://dl.stickershop.line.naver.jp/products/0/0/1/1136865/android/stickers/5583653.png[/img[/QUOTE]

And lol, for that is it never too late...xD

[MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; Twin nee-san, since I'm Chocola and you are Vanilla, which one of the rest of our sisters would fit my kouhai the best?

:nekopara_innocent:

Uta; I'm a rich billionaire nowhere is too far for justice
now that I'm here I will put an end to all these hi's and such anarchy >_>
tumblr_mr6cpk2xvf1qer8czo9_500.gif

[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; Thank you citizen it's good to be here setting people straight with a little bit of tough love
minus the love haha ^^
[MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; Ah thanks you ^^ *bows back* and how have you been? ^^

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; Top secret, huh? :evillaugh:
[MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; Yes, I know that. I was just a little curious about how much evil has senpai :fulfilled:

Oh-oh... :samuraihero:

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi

:evillaugh:

-
[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; WHOA!!!!!I just checked the forum,I have an HP thing going on xD and a race thats awesome xD But this thing seems complicated xD

[MENTION=120446]Utaツ[/MENTION]; Thank you otouto, :) that is so true. But it won't be long before you have experienced life as much as I have. /me pats otouto's head.

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; probably we will spend it with just me and my mom then in that case.

[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; yes, toooop-secret :evillaugh: you can see it in my haircolor too :evillaugh: You have no idea, kouhai~~~ <3 :evillaugh:

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; That's why it needs some fixing/adjusting first, but you can change yours in the Admin Panel there on Character sheets. :3

The youngest I know of so far is Milk that made a reappearance in vol.2
Shes the kitten that works at the Takoyaki stand with the elderly lady

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]
Everything's been fine!
Although me and [MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION] got drunk off catnip, spent hours watching videos on blue whales and recalling how Goshujin is neglecting us, but all in all I'm doing well!
5583655.png

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; Citizen, huh? I think we have to talk about I'm not just a citizen, dear super catman :XD:

[MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; nee-san! I meant from OUR family. You know the ones we see and be with every single day! /me pouts to Vanilla and making pouty face.
>:T

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; probably we will spend it with just me and my mom then in that case.
Yeah, because you can't she let out, because it's also for her a special day along with you at tomorrow...:goodtea:

I'll turning seventeen soon...
Well, not very soon but time goes fast... :samuraihero:

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; that's true, I hope at least mom get's to visit me tomorrow. x3 :goodtea:
[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; Ooo happy early birthday then kouhai~

/me hugs kouhai tightly~

:nekopara_hug:

@Kyoko chan - AHhhh! s-so many hi's!!!! xD
Shocked-Batman-Cartoon.gif
You will wish you never did all that my archenemy xD but fellow tree whisperer that we will have
some tea and talk after we have out climatic battle xD

@nanashi - Hello ^^ how are you? ^^
[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION];
Batman%2B6.gif

Not just a citizen?? what is faireye then? ^^
[MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; who is Goshujin and if he is dong that then you can hire the special batman bundle the teach a lesson bundle xD
and blue whales?? that's dangerous getting drunk on catnip and then watching that is like asking for a coma >_>
it's the equivalent of spinning yourself dizzy then having to do a crosswiree walk with a tiger in the middle you have to jump over >_>

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; My birthday is in June :XD: But well, who cares...

/me hugs senpai back

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; Are you already forgotten, right? :smug: I'm Ant-Man :samuraihero: I'm more than a simple citizen. I'm a hero. Or I try to... :sowwy:

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; that's true, I hope at least mom get's to visit me tomorrow. x3 :goodtea:
Hmm... Like you saying...:goodtea: Btw, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPY B'DAY CRE...!!! Have a great day with your beloved ones and have further many successfully and healthy years ahead....!!!:XD:

Why not let our Imouto/Kouhai choose from the remaining four cat-girls of the Minazuki Family

[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]
Happy early birthday Imouto! Well as you birthday present you can choose which cat-girl fits you best

Azuki (アズキ?)is the oldest of the Minaduki catgirls. She is quite full of energy, but can be rude and has a knack for badmouthing her younger sisters, despite supposedly being the most grown up. Her breed is a Munchkin Cat.

Maple (メイプル?) is the second oldest Minaduki catgirl. She has a very refined sense of ettiquette and way of conducting herself. Her breed is an American Curl.

Cinnamon (シナモン?)is the third oldest catgirl of the Minaduki household. Her somewhat active and perverted imagination causes her to interpret various everyday occurrences in a sexual manner and become aroused as a result. Her breed is a Scottish Fold.

Coconut (ココナツ?)is the third youngest of the Minaduki catgirls. The others typically consider her to be cool, but Coconut yearns to instead be considered cute, and doesn't seem to have much confidence in her body. Her breed is a Maine Coon.

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; My birthday is in June :XD: But well, who cares...

/me hugs senpai back

Well I CARE!! :XD: :fulfilled: I must remember this -w- so I can tell my kouhai happy bday when time comes <3 :bliss:
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Thank you but the official bday is at 14+ hours away xD :goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Pabloescobar49 wrote on Esan's profile.
Hello can u reupload

[190927][BISHOP] 家属~母と姉妹の嬌声

yuuri69 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!
Could you please upload the update for this? S2 is out. Tysm as always! https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/☄️release☄️-240219-アブラカダブラ-blood-domination.1452672/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01132789 RJ01129278 RJ01129241 RJ01114376 RJ01133512 RJ01133397 in mexa ? thx
Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?