Status
Not open for further replies.
i never realized it before, but yes, it's a yandere song :korokke_surprise:

i hope that "blank space" doesn't refer to her death book :wasclose:

i never realized it before, but yes, it's a yandere song :korroke_suprised:

i hope that "blank space" doesn't refer to her death book :wasclose:

I thought she killed the guy at 3:31 xD

hahaha xDD every yandere has a death note xD

[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; You need to register with the justice league and don't worry you will get the chance to prove yourself a hero ^^

@kyoko chan - Haha I will forever put that song with you
if I have your number on my phone that will be your ringtone xD

[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; You need to register with the justice league and don't worry you will get the chance to prove yourself a hero ^^

The justice league, huh? I'll have to talk with them then ~

/me is going ~ :runhappy:
[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; Do you know when it's my birthday, senpai?
And happy birthday to you, dear senpai. Best wishes for you in this beautiful and special day

/me glomps senpai ~ :runhappy:

~ ~ ~

Nice to meet you, where you been? I could show you incredible things ~ :cheerleader:

I thought she killed the guy at 3:31 xD

hahaha xDD every yandere has a death note xD

taylor is dangerous. i understand why she has so many exes now lol

and a deathnot in a yandere's hands is dangerous!! i feel like she'd kill her obsession on accident, just writing down his name a million times lol

[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; In order to join the justice league you will have to preform three tasks
one is to play a really annoying song at a low hearing in a lead box to drive superman crazy all day long
xD*shifts eyes wanting to drive superman crazy for a while for all the line cutting he did at the justice league food hall* >.>
vengeance always strikes haha
tumblr_m6k23hkB2F1qjkugeo1_500.gif

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; Do you know when it's my birthday, senpai?
And happy birthday to you, dear senpai. Best wishes for you in this beautiful and special day

/me glomps senpai ~ :runhappy:

~ ~ ~

Nice to meet you, where you been? I could show you incredible things ~ :cheerleader:

No, senpai has no clue... :sowwy: I feel like bad senpai :crushed:

/me glomps kouhai too.

Thank you dear kouhai~ :runhappy: I love you <3

[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]
So my dear Imouto which cat-girl of the Minazuki household would you like to be?
5583650.png

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; A special ring tone?XD

taylor is dangerous. i understand why she has so many exes now lol

and a deathnot in a yandere's hands is dangerous!! i feel like she'd kill her obsession on accident, just writing down his name a million times lol

These lines shows the truth ' It'll leave you breathless,Or with a nasty scar ' ' Cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream ' 'So it's gonna be forever Or it's gonna go down in flames 'xD
She even warns whats gonna happen herself xD yandere intensifies xD

'Got a long list of ex-lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane
But I got a blank space baby
And I'll write your name

edit:

Got a long list of dead lovers
Oh I'm insane!
and I got a blank space baby
And I'll write your name

taylor is my favorite now :XD:

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; Play a really annoying song at a low hearing in a lead box to drive superman crazy all day long, huh? :reallyconfused:

I have to go for a song then... :smug:

No, senpai has no clue... :sowwy: I feel like bad senpai :crushed:

/me glomps kouhai too.

Thank you dear kouhai~ :runhappy: I love you <3

Don't worry. I'll tell you right now: Half year, half month. Very easy, right? :fulfilled:

/me stars hugging him

You're welcome, dear senpai. I love you so so much as well. And well, when really it's your birthday? What time?
[MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; Which, uh? If I have to choose, I prefer this little cute :bigeyes:

tumblr_nhh9rgjuHp1shl6lbo2_r1_400.png

Azuki it's so me... :bepraised:

Good night [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION], my spamming buddy!

ugh... I'm starving, time to raid the fridge...
5583657.png

Don't worry. I'll tell you right now: Half year, half month. Very easy, right? :fulfilled:

/me stars hugging him

You're welcome, dear senpai. I love you so so much as well. And well, when really it's your birthday? What time?

Ah okay I make sure to remember that kouhai! :fulfilled:

/me hugs her back and holds her close to snuggle with.

I love you so so so much too hehe :fullblush: well it's like 13 hours away now at 2:46pm my time (12:50am here now) ^^

Btw good choice! Azuki is one of my favs too x3

And I'm OFF now - bye and g'night all!

Goodnight and sweet dreams, Shi :bye: ~ Sleep well and don't get tired too much. Take care of your body that you have one for all your life :fulfilled:

Ah okay I make sure to remember that kouhai! :fulfilled:

/me hugs her back and holds her close to snuggle with.

I love you so so so much too hehe :fullblush: well it's like 13 hours away now at 2:46pm my time (12:50am here now) ^^

Btw good choice! Azuki is one of my favs too x3

I hope that. I trust you so much :fulfilled:

In fact, my birthday it's half year, half month (I like to say it in that way, even if it's June 15th :XD: ) and it's at 2:57pm. so we're very close if it's comes to birthday time :runhappy:

And yeah, Azuki is really really cute :bigeyes:

tumblr_nhh9rgjuHp1shl6lbo1_400.png

@kyoko chan - Haha Yesss I will call you yandere chan xD
and I'm choosing between two songs xD haha but I wanna make it ring when you get close xD
slowly increasing in volume like a horror movie that way I start running xD even if I'm refreshed I'll breathe heavy on purpose
and throw water on myself to make it seem like you have been chasing me for a while xD
[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; Yes xD choose the summertime song from regular show xD hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Pabloescobar49 wrote on Esan's profile.
Hello can u reupload

[190927][BISHOP] 家属~母と姉妹の嬌声

yuuri69 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!
Could you please upload the update for this? S2 is out. Tysm as always! https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/☄️release☄️-240219-アブラカダブラ-blood-domination.1452672/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01132789 RJ01129278 RJ01129241 RJ01114376 RJ01133512 RJ01133397 in mexa ? thx
Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?