Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; I was more like an evil mastermind,by helping the bullied people with my communication skills,so they would obey me by seeing me as their hero.

GG :smug:

[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; That's good the get the fight out of you xD cause
when I get through with you, you will be too good like you will be reciting mary had a little lamb and
you will actually have a gold halo on your head hahaha

@kyoko chan - xD so you are basically saying that you played starcraft at school in the comp room? xD haha
since you said GG that's a starcraft thing xD nice try but my deduction skills are top notch xD

While it's waiting to rise with them
never conforming or drawing the blade
now and forevermore time fades

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; we use it while playing LoL too xD
By the way,post your reply to the tag game please xD I wanna know xD Im getting curious xD

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; Really? Mary had a little lamb? :wasclose:

Well, I wish you good luck with your fight. It will not be easy at all :evillaugh: more when I have my partner Thorian with me :smug:

Hi Samsam :hi: How are you? :fulfilled:

*Succumbs to laziness*
5583680.png

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]
:nekopara_hi:

@Kyoko chan - Yes xD but they mostly copied it from star craft xD
speaking of that we have to play xD I need to judge your skills that way I will see
if I will deem you wonderwoman xD and I will but I will batman that thing up no time xD hahahaha
[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; I love a good challenge xD I'll make you both sing mary had a little lamb xD you can be mary
thorian can be the lamb buahahaha xD I'll makeit a web series directed by batman xD
your pay is not getting to see by bad side xD

My angel sister ~ :chuuni_kyun:
Welcome back imouto~❤
/me kisses imouto's hands :fullblush:

/me 's heart is beating fast when eyes met with [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; 's
ZkJBAg.png

[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; Watch that heart we are in a mission that could give the enemy away xD

@Kyoko chan - xD behave! what will the villains think that we run some kind
of harem? xD

@<b><u><a href="http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/member.php?u=121613" target="_blank">dawnotaku</a></u></b>; xD haha we always have a mission and the world is our enemy xD
just today everyone was saying hi to each but >_> not on my watch there will be no 1950's sitcom style
hi's in my gotham city xD

[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; Idk why that happened xD I wrote your name but then that happened xD
he could but he won't xD I'll just beat him to it xD so bat girl I'm expecting you to do the same xD
you see one person with 11 item on a 10 item lane I want you to take them out with extreme prejudice xD

@kyoko chan - Don't bleed out on me! xD then who will I talk to late at night about my mind going crazy and about my secret watching of my little pony xD
I-I mean *says it out loud* a manly show xD L-like hmmm>.> prison break xD yea that should be manly enough xD
dr wonder woman kyoko chan xD

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; you must be copying my link address XD
He would notice your rages for having a bad reputation in gotham XD you were tossed tomatoes and eggs XD
me or the enemies are holding 11 items? XD no I have to make my prejudice lower XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread