Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; G-gomen imouto :fullblush: I couldnt stop xD imouto gets cuter and cuter its like im addictive to imouto~:bigeyes:

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; Late night mind going crazy stuff?Oh i see..:smug: /me does the anime megane thing
tumblr_mlhfqdH08m1qbdvwko1_500.gif
so you're a...what they call....a...brony:XD:

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; Good night night tenshiii~~~:bye:

[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; To be part of the batman family you have to be all in all the time xD
that means the meter has to be set to 11 you have to take everyone even including that granny trying to cross the street
even though the light is green bat girl take her out with extreme prejudice *gives you a bat electric staff* xD
zap her back into lawfulness xD M-Make me proud * lips tremble a bit with pride* D-Don't break this poor bats heart xD

@Kyoko chan - Hahah xDyessss xD I think you got what I said hahaha xD whoa whoa whoa so you are wearing glasses now? xD
ahaha xD possibly but anyone else call me that will feel my wrath xD and don't say it so loud xD it's a seecreeeet xD

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; I got it very well xD and I didnt read your mind this time xD my powers are getting more awesome xD time to time I like wearing them ,I call them shiny xD cause they tend to shine whenever I use them haha xD but I like secrets and the best part knowing them xD
It's damn late,oh...the cares I give...none

Why are you still awake?!?!:shockmenft:

[MENTION=120446]Utaツ[/MENTION]; hihi and nice to meet you~ :hi:
[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; what ?! I have to kill the granny?....She is just a passer by XD *changes to water pistol* prank is enough XD You are just excited to see me doing crimes for you XD
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; I-i am a bad medicine? :blushing:

Reactions: Utaツ
A greeting.../me fixes his hair
[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION];
Oh,hello^_^ I actually kind of know you,my sister talks a lot about you xD You seem like an honest person...lets get along^_^

/me awkwardly handshakes
tumblr_inline_o1kj9y1ODj1tyee95_500.gif

Reactions: dawnotaku
A greeting.../me fixes his hair
[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION];
Oh,hello^_^ I actually kind of know you,my sister talks a lot about you xD You seem like an honest person...lets get along^_^

/me awkwardly handshakes
tumblr_inline_o1kj9y1ODj1tyee95_500.gif

It is very kind of you to give such warming greeting ^^ I noticed you online before though we didn't manage to talk.
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; is a great person and nee-chan~ She adores and praises you alot, let's get along :XD:

/me handshakes

Reactions: Utaツ
It is very kind of you to give such warming greeting ^^ I noticed you online before though we didn't manage to talk.
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; is a great person and nee-chan~ She adores and praises you alot, let's get along :XD:

/me handshakes

It was my pleasure meeting you ^_^
Welp gotta go now,hopefully we'll talk more next time :D
Goodnight``

[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; So sweet that I cant get enough of it~:fullblush:
@Uta - Yea you better go to sleep xD I should go to bed too,but first gonna read some manga and check around the forum for little more =w=

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; same goes to you, just don't stay up too late nee-chan :gokiko_yada:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

brokenLkey wrote on Shine's profile.
new update on RJ01194424, thanks
nomadbro wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01104619+DLCplz reup this, thanks
GuRu wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
これ
再アップお願いできますか?いつもありがとう
darkj0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello, can you please update this one? RJ01234253

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/240810-銀の林檎-イビルリクルート2~ヒーローなんて屁でもない~-rj01234253.1542298/

This was updated to ver1.01, which added English translation by the developer:

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01234253.html