Status
Not open for further replies.
/me hugs [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; ~

Hi hi sweeties :3

/me is watching outside LPW
lj9GoX.png

[MENTION=105507]Uta[/MENTION]; Run xD don't let kyoko chan put you to bed xD run around the house jump on the beds don't let someone else
be the master of your destiny xD put anarchy stickers everywhere xD so whoever has to take them off can feel the stickyness of chaos xD hahaha

@Kyoko chan - Well xD I have plenty of secrets but you will never know them buahahaha xD and second of all xD shiny? xD haha
*takes your glasses and inspect them* xD there is your problem you put too much sprinkes and tin foil xD this thing will anyone within a 20 yard radius xD hahaha
you did? xD now I must test you to see if you really did xD cause no one can sense the batman xD
[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; She is not just a passerby she is a representation of chaos and disorder take her out and that bottle better have acid as the prank xD cause I want her on the floor in a ambulance
learning her mistake if not then I shall haveto punish both with extreme prejudice I will make batgirl stand in the corner for 20 I repear 20 minutes with no..........milk time *I narrow my eyes menacingly* xD hahahahaha I mean *silent laughter with no expression* >_>

Good afternoon frank. =/
[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; she seems kind and old to me XD I can hear her slightly broken bones XD you know that face is the most important to a woman, you gonna ruin her face with acid XD
no no milk time :deadsad:

[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; I know it's cruel buahaha I mean*clears throat* it's hard for me too xD
but no milk time for you xD
and don't worry about that now take her out xD and besides I'm sure she has a great personality xD hahaha
looks aren't everything and we will teach granny that lesson xD hahaha

[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; xD hahaha yesss I felt this urge to laugh crazy xD I like being bad sometimes xD
well all the time xD but I have to teach you a lesson xD on orders xD and that's right no milk time xD
no strong bones for you xD hahahah yes it does xD
chase me off the streets? xD poor granny she doesn't know who she is messing with xD if bad guys wanna keep other bad guys up at night
they tell batman stories xD I'm the boogeyman of the villains xD the harbinger of pain and justice I... am.... batman!!! xD

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; you are always bat XD *same sound with bad*
what lesson? no milk time lesson? then may I have coco time please :bigeyes:
oh yes she is waving her handbag at you XD You seems painful XD like Alex from Madagascar XD aww bad kitty! bad kitty XD
they are doing good deeds XD no more villains XD

[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; Trying to get milk time back with flattery? xD .....try again xD
tumblr_mox0pcIMTI1sps6w6o4_r1_250.gif

I can give you the coco powder xD but no sniffing it xD I don't want you having a mega sugartime high xD hahaha you might see the sugar dragon
that spits candy as if it was fire xD hahaha ohhh but unlike alex he is not a walking tank filled with arsenals meant to take down villains xD
and best of all I don't have a moral code xD I do whatever it takes to complete the mission xD I border on the villain edge xD
I'm anti hero xD *broods* xD

Kyoko chaaan xD *passes in a trolley and kidnaps you xD *hahahahaha
tumblr_n9qsuaDS5X1sq9yswo1_500.gif

how are you?? ^^

I never said you're the one threatening the world though ;p

/me creates himself within sam's subconscious mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

brokenLkey wrote on Shine's profile.
new update on RJ01194424, thanks
nomadbro wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01104619+DLCplz reup this, thanks
GuRu wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
これ
再アップお願いできますか?いつもありがとう
darkj0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello, can you please update this one? RJ01234253

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/240810-銀の林檎-イビルリクルート2~ヒーローなんて屁でもない~-rj01234253.1542298/

This was updated to ver1.01, which added English translation by the developer:

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01234253.html