Status
Not open for further replies.
@kyoko chan - Haha Yesss I will call you yandere chan xD
and I'm choosing between two songs xD haha but I wanna make it ring when you get close xD
slowly increasing in volume like a horror movie that way I start running xD even if I'm refreshed I'll breathe heavy on purpose
and throw water on myself to make it seem like you have been chasing me for a while xD

You have really different type of fantasies o_O haha xD but dont forget that it'd make me wait on the other side of the phone while you listen the song xD

Appreciated...
ogFMua.png

I hope that. I trust you so much :fulfilled:

In fact, my birthday it's half year, half month (I like to say it in that way, even if it's June 15th :XD: ) and it's at 2:57pm. so we're very close if it's comes to birthday time :runhappy:

And yeah, Azuki is really really cute :bigeyes:

tumblr_nhh9rgjuHp1shl6lbo1_400.png

Yay! We're almost like time twins :runhappy: :bigeyes:

I will try and make something REALLY special for you for your birthday <333 :blushing:

She is. easily one of my favs in Nekopara! :fulfilled:

Senpai is tired so I'm gonna head to bed today... Good night and sweet dreams kouhai~ and remember that I love you more than anything in whole wide world and that you are important to me ^_^

:nekopara_hug: see you tomorrow ^^

@kyoko chan - xD okay I'll put you on speaker while I run and pant if you tell me to like meet you at the movies the closer I get the more I trip like in horror movies xD
and when you tell me hi I'll just go like ahhhhhh xD and put a sign infront of me that says the night kyoko chan went super yandere xD
and the title and music will be like this xD

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION] [MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]
Now that we are ready, lets go have Goshujin make us some dinner...
5583657.png

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION] [MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]

Here's Azuki's official introduction video:

And the opening for vol.2 I watched a couple hundred times:

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; When somebody says "summertime song" I always think of this song xD

Yeah, I don't want to put it in spoiler. I'm a bad girl :evillaugh:
[MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; Yeah, I'm so hungry as well, Nee-san and thanks for the videos. I will watch them now :fulfilled:

[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; Wait you are a bad girl? >_> so you are trying to apply for the injustice league? xD
that's strike one xD but that's a weird song haha xD

[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]
Just a heads up, in case your confused about what shes saying in the introductions, shes
being blackmailed by Shigure to do a proper self-introduction...
5583670.png

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; So I can't apply in the justice league if I'm a bad girl, huh? I'm out then. This is my real nature, so, as a bad girl, I need to get depressed :deadsad:

That's so me. That's so me. That's so me :happytears:

Lol badgirl and Fairy? Wish I could show you my days back then at highschool :evillaugh:

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; So I can't apply in the justice league if I'm a bad girl, huh? I'm out then. This is my real nature, so, as a bad girl, I need to get depressed :deadsad:

That's so me. That's so me. That's so me :happytears:

Wow that's an incredibly old song, but it's still good!

[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; Well I'll rehabilitate you to a good person xD justice league is for good xD justice!
omg so old that song I remember it haha xD and no need to get depressed ><

@kyoko chan - xD I was a bit mischievous xD hahaha
I sometimes think to myself omg I used to be like that? xD wow
though lucky I didn't go too extreme haha xD but now I wanna hear your tales of high school xD
but talking to kyoko chan I think the most mishecious thing you have done in high school is
leave the water running in the school bathroom xD and then having guilty thoughts about it all night xD haha

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; Do as you want. I will always be a bad girl even if I go to rehab ~
Yeah, it is. I know it since the first time it came out, I mean, when I was 9 years old :happytears:
And I'm not depressed. I was joking :smug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread