[LPW #149] Love Taste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Cali. is though after Florida the 2nd sunny state in USA (so far I it know...)...:goodtea:

Yeah, and which anime do you watching lately?

Dragon Ball Super
Taboo Tattoo
Prisma Illya Season 3
Macross Delta

Hi Shi and Mortis! :korokke_hiya:

A fascinating series worth checking out is Thunderbolt Fantasiy!

TF is a clever mix of traditional Chinese puppetry, CG effects, and stop motion animation. It's a wonderful feast for the eyes, highly detailed. Very interesting classic storyline.

Thunderbolt Fantasy has been a pleasant Summer surprise!

TF is a clever mix of traditional Chinese puppetry, CG effects, and stop motion animation. It's a wonderful feast for the eyes, highly detailed. Very interesting classic storyline.

Hi, Leggy find any good legs today?

Never heard of TF before.

You need to go back to school to learn more about the USA.
Well, this was more likely a rumor, instead a fact...xD

Hi Champ!

Well, I did many good things about it heard, I'll probably after this season try with (Due I'm already full with the currently watching-list)...:goodtea:

Might be a sad season for anime... I don't think there was anything worth watching this season aside from Re-Life... Unless anyone has a good suggestion...
9745940.png

Welcome Neru-tan!

And...
Might be a sad season for anime... I don't think there was anything worth watching this season aside from Re-Life... Unless anyone has a good suggestion...
9745940.png
...Lol, this can't be, but out of pure interest. Which anime series did you till now in this season seen...?:goodtea:

Welcome Neru-tan!

And...

...Lol, this can't be, but out of pure interest. Which anime series did you till now in this season seen...?:goodtea:

Berserk(Couldn't stand the first episode after what they did to it. It's like the golden age movie never existed)
Tales of Zesteria (Lost touch after Tales of Xilla-2)
Amanchu (I tried the first episode after hearing some saying if you liked Flying Witch, you will like this. I died inside after watching the first 10 minutes)

Berserk(Couldn't stand the first episode after what they did to it. It's like the golden age movie never existed)
Tales of Zesteria (Lost touch after Tales of Xilla-2)
Amanchu (I tried the first episode after hearing some saying if you liked Flying Witch, you will like this. I died inside after watching the first 10 minutes)

Berserk: They had rather not re-adapted indeed. They had rather Berserk rest in peace after the first adaptation.

Tales of Zestiria: Is though a decent adaptation, not the over-mega-hit-adaptation like Fate, but decent.

Flying Witch: And yeah, I liked that. It was the perfect relaxing-anime: where you your soul quiet dangle - the plot was also nice, I hope for a 2nd season soon...xD

Flying Witch had the studio Ghibli feel to it and all the characters were nicely developed despite being only 12 episodes...
A second season would be nice, but seeing as it's a monthly manga, they simply don't have enough material for a second season.
I would also like to see a second season of
Kami-Sama Memochu (Came out a few years ago, was about a NEET detective named Alice)
Gakkou Gurashi (An actual decent Zombie anime unlike highschool of the dead)
Accel World (Much better than SAO, also a fan of KuroYuki Hime Senpai)
Boku No Hero Academia (Amongst of the few Shonen Jump works I like)
Ore No Monogatari (Personal favorite of mine combining elements of both Shoujo and Shounen)

Hmm... currently watching flying witch xD It does have a Ghibli feel..~ Especially kiki's delivery service ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Sir Otokonoko. Do you mind updating this one? Seems it had screen freezing bug. Thanks.
淫染の退魔鬼 to version 2024.07.02
fkthebez wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, is it possible to reupload links for RJ292732 ? All links are dead
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Señor Ryzen, this one had one last critical adjustments. Would you update it please?
リアと宝石の旅 to ver2.01
cocolia19 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
hello, can you upload the chapter 7 of 異世界エルフ発情の魔眼7〜魔香もみほぐし編〜 from あやかわりく???
https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_407780/