[LPW #149] Love Taste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flying Witch had the studio Ghibli feel to it and all the characters were nicely developed despite being only 12 episodes...
A second season would be nice, but seeing as it's a monthly manga, they simply don't have enough material for a second season.
I would also like to see a second season of
Kami-Sama Memochu (Came out a few years ago, was about a NEET detective named Alice)
Gakkou Gurashi (An actual decent Zombie anime unlike highschool of the dead)
Accel World (Much better than SAO, also a fan of KuroYuki Hime Senpai)

Yeah, I had exactly the same feeling at Flying Witch: This had be quiet a Ghibli adaptation...xD And yeah, I know, did checked the source material of F.W. - And doesn't look like indeed, that we the announcement for in the next year getting will...>_>

And yeah, I did also at that time Kami-Sama Memochu seen, and I felt also very unfinished the adaptation (Because actually the LN-original is meanwhile much more ahead already, where then they could quiet the 2nd season about 1~2 years ago already make and announce.)

Well, to Accel World: I'm very interested on the movie what soon coming will, I really hope that they after movie the 2nd season announcing will, the LN is also like at Kami-Sama Memochu meanwhile much ahead. And I'd really know, who Kuroyukihime on her real name is...xD

Hmm... currently watching flying witch xD It does have a Ghibli feel..~ Especially kiki's delivery service ;p

Yeah, you've also right. I had actually with their character design imagined the series...xD

Hi, Leggy find any good legs today?

Never heard of TF before.

That leg question really stumps me. :evillaugh:

Thunderbolt Fantasy is currently airing (8 of 13 so far), found in Ongoing Series.

Hi Champ!

Well, I did many good things about it heard, I'll probably after this season try with (Due I'm already full with the currently watching-list)...:goodtea:

Might be a sad season for anime... I don't think there was anything worth watching this season aside from Re-Life... Unless anyone has a good suggestion...

Here's the OP for Thunderbolt Fantasy.

9745926.png

That leg question really stumps me. :evillaugh:

Thunderbolt Fantasy is currently airing (8 of 13 so far), found in Ongoing Series.

Here's the OP for Thunderbolt Fantasy.

Too bad you need to think on that question now
[MENTION=3332]Nanashi[/MENTION]; Need to make a loli cake
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; Okay, you should watch more anime.

G'day people!

[MENTION=3332]Nanashi[/MENTION]; Need to make a loli cake
And why? Your B'day is though in April...:reallyconfused:

Edit: Never forget the "1" to add after "nanashi", because otherwise doesn't work the tagging...xD

G'day people!

Edit: Never forget the "1" to add after "nanashi", because otherwise doesn't work the tagging...xD

9745944.png

The 1 also means your the first of your kind, the Alpha...
4796626.png

G'day people!

I'm just too lazy to add 1's and 0's to your name
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; You can watch anime with Frank.

The 1 also means your the first of your kind, the Alpha...
4796626.png
Hi Neru-tan!

Hmm... Me is fine, just check some news... And you?

Edit: Well, because I'm the first of the Nanashi full-series (before gave the Beta versions)...xD
I'm just too lazy to add 1's and 0's to your name

Is okay, wasn't a big deal...^_^ ...But 0...??? I don't have it in...?

Hi Neru-tan!

Hmm... Me is fine, just check some news... And you?

Edit: Well, because I'm the first of the Nanashi full-series (before gave the Beta versions)...xD

Is okay, wasn't a big deal...^_^ ...But 0...??? I don't have it in...?

You don't but you could if you were to change ur user name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
re-ulpoad please - *click*
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01217253.html

Thanks!
a123459459 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
hello, RJ01202319 can't find the Part.7, could you reupload please?
xsk233 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/10022/article/1175010
[ブナンナシメジ] 体験版
update plz
jagasdf wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello Mr.Ryzen. Can you re-upload the mexashare or katfile of this if possible? Different parts of it are unavailable on different sites. I only could find part2 of mexashare downloadable. Thank you.