[LPW #149] Love Taste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Neru-tan!

Hmm... Me is fine, just check some news... And you?

Edit: Well, because I'm the first of the Nanashi full-series (before gave the Beta versions)...xD

Is okay, wasn't a big deal...^_^ ...But 0...??? I don't have it in...?

I check the news as well, but my main source for news has been going downhill. They got rid of the option to comment maybe to cut costs, but they tried to justify it by saying a girl got her feelings hurt because she read the comments... (Not sure how that works)
Sadly the comments were better than the actual articles because most of the commenters were educated people who gave more insight on the actual news.

Theres nothing wrong with 0. 0 symbolizes the fool arcana. Empty, but unlimited potential...

I check the news as well, but my main source for news has been going downhill. They got rid of the option to comment maybe to cut costs, but they tried to justify it by saying a girl got her feelings hurt because she read the comments... (Not sure how that works)
Sadly the comments were better than the actual articles because most of the commenters were educated people who gave more insight on the actual news.

Theres nothing wrong with 0. 0 symbolizes the fool arcana. Empty, but unlimited potential...

Hmm... Which kind of news is this? Social news?:goodtea:

Sekai Sekai Sekai Seeee... Which is this again...?:bored:

Edit: Hi TKos!

/me exercises in LPW
7aa9465fca6f90bccc78e5d5b2e5f3f1a1691c32f4458aa188f617b4e0da6092.gif

Yey, welcome Jez...:nekopara_hug:

Edit: Nice set did you made^_^!

The Labyrinth of Grisaia unrated version.

Ah (was a stupid question of me...), and you're think that they it still in this year release will...?

Edit: Welcome Samy...:hi:

Reactions: Jezebel
Ah (was a stupid question of me...), and you're think that they it still in this year release will...?

They said it should release this fall.

Reading the Flowers series currently.

Anyway got to get ready for work so I'm off. Later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Kateni wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Can you update this one? It's way behind. Thanks
魔造少女オトメーティア from Ver1.04 to Ver1.12
NekoYa4r wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Please reupload this too !!! Thanks

RJ01060672

Astrivveyr wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, can you kindly reupload this (preferably the mexa links), when possible? https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111028-clockup-プリーズ・レ○プ・ミー!.1361152/
hehehezozo wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, Otokonoko, Can you reupload (同人ソフト) [140109][アリス☆メイド] Magical Witch~破天荒少女ルイナ エッチな学園七不思議物語~ to Mexashare, Katfile, please ? Many Thanks
Edit: URL too long, i can't insert link, sorry