[LPW #149] Love Taste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo D'angel...:hi:

How are you shi?

Also i am so damn pissed off with Balsa at SOTM i send him pm i made 2 mention. Trying to explain the signature and the rules and the rules for entering the SOTM and he/she haven't respond from the day hi/she placed the unqualified signature.

And i will have to disqualify that signature.

How are you shi?

Also i am so damn pissed off with Balsa at SOTM i send him pm i made 2 mention. Trying to explain the signature and the rules and the rules for entering the SOTM and he/she haven't respond from the day hi/she placed the unqualified signature.

And i will have to disqualify that signature.

Well, don't be pissed off because of her/him, it isn't worth... Well, if he/she till now not updated and responded has, then you can quiet her/him lock out of the contest. And you could quiet Checky or a other admin contact about her/his signature, because they can remove that.
Goodtea is badtea.

Oh, from where came this declaration...?:goodtea:

Well, don't be pissed off because of her/him, it isn't worth... Well, if he/she till now not updated and responded has, then you can quiet her/him lock out of the contest. And you could quiet Checky or a other admin contact about her/his signature, because they can remove that.

Oh, from where came this declaration...?:goodtea:

Should i report him/her i don't know but i will speak with them ad the admins/mod channel

goodtea_zps7fa30c81.gif

Should i report him/her i don't know but i will speak with them ad the admins/mod channel

Eee... Well, like always will the member via PM or VM contacted about her/his violation, but if he or she doesn't respond after some warning messages of/from you. Then you've this with a admin as last act/instance do.

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; It came from God

Ah, and who is it...?:goodtea:

Eee... Well, like always will the member via PM or VM contacted about her/his violation, but if he or she doesn't respond after some warning messages of/from you. Then you've this with a admin as last act/instance do.

I have come to a conclusion http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...august-2016-a-517421/index11.html#post2483864

Also i have report to the admins that hi/she hasn't change his/her signature it's 1.88MB damn it. It's too huge! And the maximum is 500KB!

I have come to a conclusion http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...august-2016-a-517421/index11.html#post2483864

Also i have report to the admins that hi/she hasn't change his/her signature it's 1.88MB damn it. It's too huge! And the maximum is 500KB!

Well, did just as well read that in SOTM...

Yeah, do it. I did also at that time about that file size-case mentioned, but like you see can - he/she didn't really cared about (but funny wise I did from him/her a Like get for my comment about it...), where then...

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; He/She is everywhere and yet no where.

Eee... I see... But if you with him or her at next time again meeting, then let him or her know that I'd very with him or her meet, okay?:goodtea:

Well, did just as well read that in SOTM...

Yeah, do it. I did also at that time about that file size-case mentioned, but like you see can - he/she didn't really cared about (but funny wise I did from him/her a Like get for my comment about it...), where then...

i just did Shi ;)

Evening and weeeeeeeeeeeeeelcome K-chan...~:nekopara_hug:

Edit: Well done with the set!

Watching too many K-drama lately, I'm getting kind of obsessed, though it's also helping me to learn more korean in some way. Oh and anime...well, for a long time anime started to get boring to me...well at least until I'll find something good. Really don't like the latest anime, feels like a waste of time :/

edit: BTW, I gotta go, see you later!

Watching too many K-drama lately, I'm getting kind of obsessed, though it's also helping me to learn more korean in some way. Oh and anime...well, for a long time anime started to get boring to me...well at least until I'll find something good. Really don't like the latest anime, feels like a waste of time :/

Ah, I see. But with turkish subtitle or without?

Hmm... You should probably this and this and this check...xD

Edit: Is okay, we see us...:bye:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
re-ulpoad please - *click*
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01217253.html

Thanks!
a123459459 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
hello, RJ01202319 can't find the Part.7, could you reupload please?
xsk233 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/10022/article/1175010
[ブナンナシメジ] 体験版
update plz
jagasdf wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello Mr.Ryzen. Can you re-upload the mexashare or katfile of this if possible? Different parts of it are unavailable on different sites. I only could find part2 of mexashare downloadable. Thank you.