[LPW #149] Love Taste

Status
Not open for further replies.
/me glomps to the ground ♥
tumblr_n487xnLUve1qbwudjo1_500.gif

/me uses you as a body pillow ♥
Don+t+cry+come+to+bed+with+me+we+ll+cuddle+_47429b6818e665bcaa270f83256e28f9.jpg

Hmm... so magic keeps itself interesting by constantly changing the decks coming and going?

You forget all those gdr of his =/

Yes, at it's core, Magic is an ever changing game. In the Standard format, a new set is added every three months, and every six months, the two oldest sets rotate out. Basically, the five or six newest sets comprise the Standard format.

This way, people change their decks regularly as new ideas and mechanics come up. Keeps the game fresh and new.

There are other formats that use the older sets, so people's collections are still valuable and useful.

Yes, at it's core, Magic is an ever changing game. In the Standard format, a new set is added every three months, and every six months, the two oldest sets rotate out. Basically, the five or six newest sets comprise the Standard format.

This way, people change their decks regularly as new ideas and mechanics come up. Keeps the game fresh and new.

There are other formats that use the older sets, so people's collections are still valuable and useful.

Hmm... what does that do for diversity? People actually try out different sets other than what is found to be the best?

/me captures Franky in a time loop, where he always his plan endlessly from new plan can...xD

Btw, g'day people...:bored:

Yo and well done in your "night shift", where then bye Samy...:bored:

Night sammy. Just let the bedbugs bite. =\

Hello my dear servant nanashi. What are you up to today? =\

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; is it possible to make 2000 the new post limit for future LPW's? We don't have enough people anymore for 2500. Thanks

Last edited:
[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; is it possible to make 2000 the new LPW post limit? We don't have enough people anymore for 2500. Thanks

How about no? that's kind of rude to do.
Let it end with 2,500 posts.

I would like to request to not lower the post limit to 2,000 posts [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION];
Since it started with the limit post 2,500 then let it die with 2,500 posts.

How about no? that's kind of rude to do.
Let it end with 2,500 posts.

I would like to request to not lower the post limit to 2,000 posts [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION];
Since it started with the limit post 2,500 then let it die with 2,500 posts.

not talking about this one, I mean future LPW's

not talking about this one, I mean future LPW's

still I see no point in doing so, after all someone who has been on A-S for years now posted that in 2 weeks it would be over even if the limit post is 2,500, he can rub it in his face now for playing the all-knowing.

This LPW has been 1 month old and I'm looking forward to seeing it getting to 2 months old.

still I see no point in doing so, after all someone who has been on A-S for years now posted that in 2 weeks it would be over even if the limit post is 2,500, he can rub it in his face now for playing the all-knowing.

This LPW has been 1 month old and I'm looking forward to seeing it getting to 2 months old.

2 weeks? Who the fuck said that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01141716 RJ01146498 RJ01150335 RJ01153620 RJ01163717 RJ01167361 in mexa ? thx
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240726][HOOKSOFT] シークレットラブ(仮)豪華限定版 + Tokuten Voice + Bonus (Crack)

Please re-upload
material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/