[LPW #149] Love Taste

Status
Not open for further replies.
CA: Civil War is out on Amazon :runhappy:

this Aunt May is the hottest aunt may in any spiderman adaptation :lovestruck:

Between the workers and managers of Amazon...xD? Jk...!

Evening people!

Lol, Aunt May? Don't think I have ever seen a "hot" version of Aunt May.

she's played by marissa tomei. and sure, she may be nearly 30 years older than me, she's still looking good, especially for her age

she's played by marissa tomei. and sure, she may be nearly 30 years older than me, she's still looking good, especially for her age

she is pretty, but I don't think she fits the character that well, guess I'll decide after I watch the movie. Hurry up Red Box!

she is pretty, but I don't think she fits the character that well, guess I'll decide after I watch the movie. Hurry up Red Box!

we won't know until Spiderman Homecoming. her part is only a minute or two in civil war

Yeah I know :( oh well. Maybe someday.

marvel cancelled the fantastic 4 comic series, and won't allow writers to create more mutants so they can't be used in fox movies. i don't think it's gonna work :/

marvel cancelled the fantastic 4 comic series, and won't allow writers to create more mutants so they can't be used in fox movies. i don't think it's gonna work :/

I haven't watched any of the Fantasic Four movies but heard they were all terrible.

Hmm... what does that do for diversity? People actually try out different sets other than what is found to be the best?

It does encourage people to try different things. It also keeps someone from playing the same deck forever.

A good example from last night: Before the Eldritch Moon set was released 3 months ago, someone was playing an enchantment animation deck. It won several local tournaments. Last night he played that deck, and got crushed. Time for some new ideas. :)

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; is it possible to make 2000 the new post limit for future LPW's? We don't have enough people anymore for 2500. Thanks

Doesn't seem necessary. The post limit isn't automatically 2500, that's just the max allowed. The creator of the LPW sets the post limit, they can make it smaller if they wish. When I win, I usually set it between 2000 and 2100.

In fact, I will make a campaign promise... If I win this LPW, I will make the next one 2052. :samuraihero:

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION] Hm, I can see the reason why the request however as Leggy have pointed out, it is the creator who set the limit, 2500 is a hard cap limit so more people could win LPW. I mean LPW is nothing more than a place for people to chat about anything, rather than more specific topics in other parts of the forum. Unless there is a definitive reason why people need to keep on winning/changing LPW, there is no need to lower the limit as far as I can see.

[MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION] Though this is the spam section and it is generally more relaxed place, I must ask you to refrain from using strong language if possible, thanks.

Reactions: Leggy
[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION] ; Hm, I can see the reason why the request however as Leggy have pointed out, it is the creator who set the limit, 2500 is a hard cap limit so more people could win LPW. I mean LPW is nothing more than a place for people to chat about anything, rather than more specific topics in other parts of the forum. Unless there is a definitive reason why people need to keep on winning/changing LPW, there is no need to lower the limit as far as I can see.

[MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION] ; Though this is the spam section and it is generally more relaxed place, I must ask you to refrain from using strong language if possible, thanks.

No problem. Thanks for the reply, and I will refrain from using such language in the future.

[MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION] Though this is the spam section and it is generally more relaxed place, I must ask you to refrain from using strong language if possible, thanks.
Thank you fellow BIASED staff member for reminding me what kind of moderation I would expect from here.
10/10 moderation
What would I expect rofl
2a48717969280fcf35b39aa93b8860a8.png

Last edited:
Evening people... Oh, King is here...:bored: (<-Not to mistake, it's my relaxed pose...xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01141716 RJ01146498 RJ01150335 RJ01153620 RJ01163717 RJ01167361 in mexa ? thx
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240726][HOOKSOFT] シークレットラブ(仮)豪華限定版 + Tokuten Voice + Bonus (Crack)

Please re-upload
material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/