[LPW #149] Love Taste

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose there would be sponsors as well if you were pro ;p Must be nice having the ability to get any card you want~ I wonder if they could make a living off mtg though... =w=

Oh yes, the pros can make good money, not just at tournaments. Sponsors, endorsements, articles, lessons, lectures, designing decks for fees... all sorts of ways.

Oh yes, the pros can make good money, not just at tournaments. Sponsors, endorsements, articles, lessons, lectures, designing decks for fees... all sorts of ways.

Though tournaments are where their stage is ;p Ranking higher should increase how much theyll make in the end..~ Unless they specialize in other studies... =w=

Though tournaments are where their stage is ;p Ranking higher should increase how much theyll make in the end..~ Unless they specialize in other studies... =w=

Chess pros are exactly the same way. They make their reps in tournaments; they make their money supporting the game.

Same in football. Peyton Manning and Bret Favre, for example, are currently making a fortune (on top of their career earnings) in endorsements, sponsors, lectures, etc.

That's just the way the system works.

i guess we're pretty much opposites. i don't know dc very much outside of the lantern corps, and you don't know marvel outside of x-men lol

Lol yeah seems that way.

Oh, I loved the Guardians of the Galaxy movie though.

Chess pros are exactly the same way. They make their reps in tournaments; they make their money supporting the game.

Same in football. Peyton Manning and Bret Favre, for example, are currently making a fortune (on top of their career earnings) in endorsements, sponsors, lectures, etc.

That's just the way the system works.

Yep nothing different here~ Just a different game~ Though in amurrica the sports get all the attention =w= Hmm... chess sounds like a dead end though... unless you dig really deep into it and find something that everyone before had missed...

G'day people...:bored:

Edit: /me pokes a bit [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION];...xD

Yeah I'm fine. Little groggy because I just woke up but otherwise fine. :goodtea: I also made new MMD video. if you want to see it. :)

Ah, I see. Then "morning"...xD And okay, put the mention for...:goodtea:

Good "Morning" to you too xD. and I did mention you... i think? :goodtea: Well just click the randomness mmd link on my sig and go to last post on the last page and you see the video there.

Oh, it seems that this 2 mentions of you somehow at me lost was... Anyway, well, these vids are like always very funny to watch, you should for that a own award get, really...:goodtea:

Oh, it seems that this 2 mentions of you somehow at me lost was... Anyway, well, these vids are like always very funny to watch, you should for that a own award get, really...:goodtea:

Too bad they don't have awards for that :goodtea: I'm actually proud of my latest one because that took me more work than my other videos. It was more time consuming than the others. :goodtea:

Too bad they don't have awards for that :goodtea: I'm actually proud of my latest one because that took me more work than my other videos. It was more time consuming than the others. :goodtea:

Well, you could quiet at Site Support it suggest that award possibility, if they may not a own contest make would, like for SOTM and WOW meanwhile already^_^

And yeah, I can see the hard efforts behind of it, be quiet proud for indeed...:goodtea:

Well, you could quiet at Site Support it suggest that award possibility, if they may not a own contest make would, like for SOTM and WOW meanwhile already^_^

And yeah, I can see the hard efforts behind of it, be quiet proud for indeed...:goodtea:

I don't think that kind of award thing would really last long. And I don't need awards anyway. I'm more than happy to publish these out for you all to watch. :goodtea:

I don't think that kind of award thing would really last long. And I don't need awards anyway. I'm more than happy to publish these out for you all to watch. :goodtea:
Why not? If this not really tried was... - Look to WOW, it wasn't at start to expect that it so successfully be will, and now runs very well...

But this is your decision...:goodtea:
Hmm... there was an attempt at a video contest... once or twice... community hosted ones

But those wasn't really official, more likely as niche service of ASF...

Edit: Welcome Samy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01141716 RJ01146498 RJ01150335 RJ01153620 RJ01163717 RJ01167361 in mexa ? thx
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240726][HOOKSOFT] シークレットラブ(仮)豪華限定版 + Tokuten Voice + Bonus (Crack)

Please re-upload
material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/