[LPW #149] Love Taste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol yeah seems that way.

Oh, I loved the Guardians of the Galaxy movie though.

the lanterns are pretty much the only part i like about dc comics lol. the movies are largely disappointing too, while marvel movies are dominating the industry right now. i will say though, when it comes to TV shows, DC is doing a lot better in my opinion

the lanterns are pretty much the only part i like about dc comics lol. the movies are largely disappointing too, while marvel movies are dominating the industry right now. i will say though, when it comes to TV shows, DC is doing a lot better in my opinion

Yeah for the most part Marvel is better with movies, while DC is better with TV shows. Few exceptions since I think the Christian Bale Batman trilogy was amazing, but the Gotham TV show sucks.

Have you watched the Flash, and Supergirl TV Shows? Both very good.
[MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; who are the Lions playing today?

Last edited:
Evening people, and... Cookie, I, why? [MENTION=38039]Umbra Mortis[/MENTION];...:bored:

Yeah for the most part Marvel is better with movies, while DC is better with TV shows. Few exceptions since I think the Christian Bale Batman trilogy was amazing, but the Gotham TV show sucks.

Have you watched the Flash, and Supergirl TV Shows? Both very good.

haven't seen supergirl.arrow and the flash are some of my favorite shows though. they added supergirl to netflix, so i'll probably start watching it

haven't seen supergirl.arrow and the flash are some of my favorite shows though. they added supergirl to netflix, so i'll probably start watching it

It's worth a watch, definitely a fun show, plus has a awesome Flash/Supergirl crossover episode. I'm waiting for Flash season 2 to come on Netflix.

I'm interested in the Wonderwoman movie as well. Hope it's good. It kinda looks like Captain America.

Yep nothing different here~ Just a different game~ Though in amurrica the sports get all the attention =w= Hmm... chess sounds like a dead end though... unless you dig really deep into it and find something that everyone before had missed...

Chess is a lot of fun too, but I tend to play Magic more because of the changing nature of the game.

[MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; who are the Lions playing today?

Lions are playing the Colts in Indy.

I see the Bears had a tough one against the Texans.

Chess is a lot of fun too, but I tend to play Magic more because of the changing nature of the game.

Lions are playing the Colts in Indy.

I see the Bears had a tough one against the Texans.

They had a strong first half, played like bums the 2nd half.

Good luck to the Lions.

Looks like the Chargers blew a huge lead.

Last edited:
CyJxt0.png

But those wasn't really official, more likely as niche service of ASF...

There isnt really anything wrong with it not being official? Those can draw quite a lot of participants if they are advertised enough ;p

I played chess a bit for fun, but compared to magic.... it doesnt seem like it would really change. Unless one of those grand masters create a method just to counter the method of another or something xD

Random music video.
[MENTION=38039]Umbra Mortis[/MENTION]; Here's one for you!

:laughpanda:

Morning people!
There isnt really anything wrong with it not being official? Those can draw quite a lot of participants if they are advertised enough ;p
Eee... I didn't said that it wrong is, just that these not officially contests was, like SOTM and WOW it are from ASF. Nothing more or less...

Morning people!

Eee... I didn't said that it wrong is, just that these not officially contests was, like SOTM and WOW it are from ASF. Nothing more or less...

Morning shi~

Hmm... A small contest is useful for gauging the interest of the community.

/me replaces frank's statue with a statue of shin in this pose and outfit.
Omake%2BGif%2BAnime%2B-%2BBikini%2BWarriors%2B-%2BEpisode%2B12%2B%255BEND%255D%2B-%2BFighter%2527s%2BBig%2BItem.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01141716 RJ01146498 RJ01150335 RJ01153620 RJ01163717 RJ01167361 in mexa ? thx
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240726][HOOKSOFT] シークレットラブ(仮)豪華限定版 + Tokuten Voice + Bonus (Crack)

Please re-upload
material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/