[LPW #156] Explosion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*cannot fit in the LPW*

11868586.png

Ah sooo... And they did tons of stuff throw toward you... But are they heavy ones...?:goodtea:

Hard to say. They're group projects, and I haven't touched one of them, and I have no idea how competent my team members are...

Some guy in a top hat gave me some tea and I became like this.
11868603.png

I need you to find him...

Ah, and what should I do with him, if I him find...?:evillaugh:
Hard to say. They're group projects, and I haven't touched one of them, and I have no idea how competent my team members are...

Hmm... I see, then is this for you all totally a new area, or just almost never used field?

Umm..
challenge him to a drinking contest and win the cure from him?

@nanashi1 Not really a new area, though it will be my first time using Android Studio.

Yeah, making an app for a course. Some kind of recipe thing. Not very interesting.

I'll need to remember how to use Java :runaway:

Hmm... Probably they wanna a app about sushi and the like...xD

And isn't in your notebook written the steps about Java? Because this could be probably helpfully.

Hmm... Probably they wanna a app about sushi and the like...xD

And isn't in your notebook written the steps about Java? Because this could be probably helpfully.

Eh, there's not a whole lot of point in keeping notebooks about how these things work. I'll just do it, and I'll remember as I go.

Eh, there's not a whole lot of point in keeping notebooks about how these things work. I'll just do it, and I'll remember as I go.

Ah, but at least you still knowing the basics about it, where then this shouldn't be really a problem for you.

I'm more sad that I have to use Java at all, rather than just having to remember it.

[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; I...

Luv you~
large.gif

ps: im bored of anime gifs :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkj0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello, can you please update this one? RJ01234253

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/240810-銀の林檎-イビルリクルート2~ヒーローなんて屁でもない~-rj01234253.1542298/

This was updated to ver1.01, which added English translation by the developer:

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01234253.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please reupload RJ264706? thx