[LPW #156] Explosion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mbnty0UEGZ1rdngbqo1_500.gif

I really hate to say this but nothing interesting, though after valentine's day some stuff happened, haha guess what,,my friend is getting married. :alice_down: Hate to admit but I'm getting old, my mom will probably start telling me soon that I need to marry and have my own family/children. It's very common if you're around 20's and close to 30 and not married, people usually compare you with others here.
Hmm... I see, but you don't have to worry about it. Because nowadays is it normal around the 30's to become mother or father - We aren't more in the middle-age, where in a age of 15~18 married and already some chiledren having...

I really hate to say this but nothing interesting, though after valentine's day some stuff happened, haha guess what,,my friend is getting married. :alice_down: Hate to admit but I'm getting old, my mom will probably start telling me soon that I need to marry and have my own family/children. It's very common if you're around 20's and close to 30 and not married, people usually compare you with others here.

Yeah, that's what I usually think when I try to get out of bed lol.

That's awesome! Don't know why but I feel very proud of you cause of seeing you made a big decision. I'll be always supporting you❤:rr_love:

my family is always telling me to hurry and bring a girlfriend home :deadsad:
pretty much everyone in my family got married in their teens, so being in my mid-twenties, i've basically become a spinster :foreveralone:

i need to have my finances in order first. chances are i'll either have to pay for college myself, or get a loan :sigh: but we'll see how it goes :runhappy:

Any particular jobs in mind, or just something that interest you?

psychology has always been a big interest for me. i'm not sure which direction to go with it right now though. experimental psychology is really interesting though.

Hmm... Well, I'm for today OFF, where then bye and g'night people!

1123142.png

We're proceeding on to the second stage...
Yes, everything goes according to the plan...

El... Psy... Kongroo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ソフィア wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello! could you reupload this game? would like you to reupload it to MEXASHARE.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/221223.1257576/
孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界おっぱいメイド学園!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230501.1309327/
孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界おっぱいメイド学園!アペンド+バイノーラルASMRドラマ
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01140470 RJ01142113 RJ01142006 RJ01145742 RJ01146503 RJ01148006 RJ01148056 in mexa ? thx
TasogareHentai wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please, if you still have it, reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload one game (RJ123818) from this post? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/同人ソフト-131229-6colors-俺が乙女な7つの魔法-4g.203300/
TasogareHentai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please, if you have it, reupload this game? Thanks in advance.