[LPW #156] Explosion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my dear...:nekopara_hug:

Btw, could I what ask? This may is stupid, where then... Is this person on the gif-pic a girl or a boy...:reallyconfused:

Hi my dear...:nekopara_hug:

Btw, could I what ask? This may is stupid, where then... Is this person on the gif-pic a girl or a boy...:reallyconfused:
tumblr_ojcxmx1B6I1w25mi2o1_400.gif
lol joke.

He's a guy, since korean male idols tend to look feminen it's normal for you to ask that so don't worry lol. :P

/me glomps [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; :rr_hug:

how's work treating you? you've been gone a lot :sowwy:

@nanashi1 it's android development. So I could use C/C++, but then I would have to mess with android NDK, and that's probably a bad idea for this project :P

tumblr_ojcxmx1B6I1w25mi2o1_400.gif
lol joke.

He's a guy, since korean male idols tend to look feminen it's normal for you to ask that so don't worry lol. :P
Ah so, then trap potential *heheee~*...:runhappy:
@nanashi1 it's android development. So I could use C/C++, but then I would have to mess with android NDK, and that's probably a bad idea for this project :P

Hmm... I see, then you've with the heavier route go in this project... Hmm, well in any case I wish for you much success with^_^!

Edit: If you wanna me mention then add also after my nickname without space the semicolon-symbol, because without doesn't work...xD

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Oh right, I forgot ASF software has a weird mentioning mechanic.

well tell them not to overwork you, you're mine
giphy.gif
Sure, just try pulling me out of the classroom one day lol.
Lol, it was a joke. I was just interested on your reaction about...xD

You see, I'm quite sensitive and aggressive-ish or possessive/protective (IDK) when it comes to the person I lay my eyes on...so I take everything serious. :/

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Oh right, I forgot ASF software has a weird mentioning mechanic.
Hmm... Well, once Reina-chan did suggested this change, where then...:goodtea:
You see, I'm quite sensitive and aggressive-ish or possessive/protective (IDK) when it comes to the person I lay my eyes on...so I take everything serious. :/
Hmm... Well, this is known about you, where then... Btw, what new on your end?:goodtea:

Ah so, then I've again the "tools" put away...:sowwy: But okay, I'm a master in drinking, where then no problemo...:goodtea:

11868566.png
11868570.png

*thanks to Shi-Kun drinking the mad hatter under the table, he was able to secure the cure for Neruko to return to normal size*

11868566.png
11868570.png

*thanks to Shi-Kun drinking the mad hatter under the table, he was able to secure the cure for Neruko to return to normal size*

Oh lol, for what gives it though senpai... Is OK then, am' glad for you...:goodtea:

what new on your end?:goodtea:

I really hate to say this but nothing interesting, though after valentine's day some stuff happened, haha guess what,,my friend is getting married. :alice_down: Hate to admit but I'm getting old, my mom will probably start telling me soon that I need to marry and have my own family/children. It's very common if you're around 20's and close to 30 and not married, people usually compare you with others here.
psh. if only it was that easy lol.

i'm thinking about going back to college in the fall. as long as i can get everything sorted out

Yeah, that's what I usually think when I try to get out of bed lol.

That's awesome! Don't know why but I feel very proud of you cause of seeing you made a big decision. I'll be always supporting you❤:rr_love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkj0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello, can you please update this one? RJ01234253

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/240810-銀の林檎-イビルリクルート2~ヒーローなんて屁でもない~-rj01234253.1542298/

This was updated to ver1.01, which added English translation by the developer:

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01234253.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please reupload RJ264706? thx