[LPW #158] Thank you for the warm memories♥♥♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Touhou%20Project%20-%20Chibi%2033.png

Hmm... Well, you cam to office and then did you read the e-mail or so, right?

no a new customer came for a proposition to design a new house. It's in a good location 700 meters away from beach. And he wants this house as his main residence and not a summer-house.
and i drawing from start a new frame and i am some what tired. But because he offered the money in front i took his request so... I will have a long night ahead of me!

no a new customer came for a proposition to design a new house. It's in a good location 700 meters away from beach. And he wants this house as his main residence and not a summer-house.
and i drawing from start a new frame and i am some what tired. But because he offered the money in front i took his request so... I will have a long night ahead of me!

Hmm... This might be a stupid question of me: Will be this "beach-house" in/on Germany build, what is the deadline for it?

I don't know how you taking the Summer-House / Beach-House but its the same thing. And yes he wanted up until the Friday.

Hmm... Somehow so... Anyway... Well, then till Friday... Will be this house about 200 m2​ or equal a little castle?

no he want's to be a flat house not in two levels.

Hmm... Somehow indeed a flat house will be with about 350 m2​ build-ground... For me would this not be, it should be at least a extra level give: with balcony and so... But if he so wanna...

hey i am doing whatever he wants i was paid to do it and i will!

Hmm... Did I an complain you given or what? I did just my opinion said - not more or less. If he it from you so wanna, then make it - I don't give orders or the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)