[LPW #158] Thank you for the warm memories♥♥♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
nanashi i am tired and my nerves are somewhat not well... so have some patience with me as i am now...

Is okay, it'd not a problem make. Hmm... I know that the deadline you bothers, but it wouldn't be recommendable the project with fresh spirit tomorrow continue? Because fatigue and a not good mood are poison for your body and soul.

Is okay, it'd not a problem make. Hmm... I know that the deadline you bothers, but it wouldn't be recommendable the project with fresh spirit tomorrow continue? Because fatigue and a not good mood are poison for your body and soul.

Saturday i Must rent a car i have to be somewhere and i don't want to be seen with my own... You know those things you must have to make some show-off appearance if you want to make more easier things with the job...

Saturday i Must reserve a car i have to be somewhere and i don't want to be seen with my own... You know those things you must have to make some show-off appearance if you want to make more easier things with the job...

Hmm... Okay, but I just want simply, that your body and soul not damaging - it's just a friendly advice.

I wish much success for your life (!), I just don't want that your health the price for it pay should^_^

Would I be missed if I did the same?
Kantai%20Collection%20Chibi%2005.png

Of course lucy.

Leggy rhymes with Peggy.

And Peggy Lee rhymes with Leggy ......

Nooo, I better not go there. :innocent:

Watching the new season of Forged in Fire, where blade smiths compete in making weapons.

A look-see at one of the tests they run.

"It will kill." :samuraihero:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)