[LPW #158] Thank you for the warm memories♥♥♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice sig!

Well i am in thoughts and i am awaiting from an answer from my father if i should change the whole server all together it's getting old 1Q of 2012 made. The CPU might be 6 core xeon cpu but it's also aged...

Thanks! As I came from work I wanted immediately finish the piece...xD!!! The title of the siggy is "Seiba Alter and her necromancer-dragon, Draco", I wanted always with a dragon with her pairing, but sadly I didn't found one where with her fit would, but few weeks ago I did this at DevianArt found, but I could just last weekend render (what I this later still post will)...^_^

Hmm... 2012 do you saying? Well, I guess that it'd be really recommendable it to upgrade/update, because in the 5 years did again the requirements changed, where then it'd sense make.

Reactions: trtlatstewa
Thanks! As I came from work I wanted immediately finish the piece...xD!!! The title of the siggy is "Seiba Alter and her necromancer-dragon, Draco", I wanted always with a dragon with her pairing, but sadly I didn't found one where with her fit would, but few weeks ago I did this at DevianArt found, but I could just last weekend render (what I this later still post will)...^_^

Hmm... 2012 do you saying? Well, I guess that it'd be really recommendable it to upgrade/update, because in the 5 years did again the requirements changed, where then it'd sense make.

Even now has nice specs on paper and in reality but it's 5 years old.
And if i have the OK from my father then i might go with a new machine. But this time i might make a Workstation with a dual CPU Xeons and maybe with more than 2x 8/10 cores per CPU.

Even now has nice specs on paper and in reality but it's 5 years old.
And if i have the OK from my father then i might go with a new machine. But this time i might make a Workstation with a dual CPU Xeons and maybe with more than 2x 8/10 cores per CPU.

Hmm... I think, that your father the OK give will, because if about the future of your company is. Lol, I'm sure that you'll it get the agreement of him.

Well it's about 70% to give the OK but in the end i really liked that small beast even now has an amazing quality in parts!

Hmm... Well, if you so feel, then you could this let repair, where then you this to home use could - the new one you'll of course in office use.

Hmm... Well, if you so feel, then you could this let repair, where then you this to home use could - the new one you'll of course in office use.

my beloved nanashi you are always in my mind brother! Honestly i always dreaming to take him at my home but it was for the work... Well now there is a small possibility to take him home... we will see.

Good evening :hi:
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Amazing signature!! I love the dragon and it's dark theme.

/me hugs k-chan and refuses to let go
giphy.gif

my beloved nanashi you are always in my mind brother! Honestly i always dreaming to take him at my home but it was for the work... Well now there is a small possibility to take him home... we will see.

Probably I'm your missed/lost little brother, who knows it...:lmao:

Well, you should now this chance extend, where then you've it...:goodtea:

Edit: Hi Infa...:hi:

[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; i want more heroines like her, makes it more realistic for me since im quite bold too lol

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Amazing signature!! I love the dragon and it's dark theme.

Welcome my dear...:nekopara_hug:

Edit: /me gives the same quote what he once at D'angel used has...

I must have a cnoversation with our technician to add more drama into the report that will give to my father in the next days...

You're indeed one...:evillaugh:

how is DA today? :reallyconfused:

not so well... but oh well i had my Consumer VGA Card from my Workstation/Server at the office to have failure and now my beloved machine is out of order... And we haven't decide if we buy a new system to replace this 2012 server or just add a new VGA Card and keep him even if it has aged...

You're indeed one...:evillaugh:

The phone call was done... the more drama is on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)