[LPW #158] Thank you for the warm memories♥♥♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
not so well... but oh well i had my Consumer VGA Card from my Workstation/Server at the office to have failure and now my beloved machine is out of order... And we haven't decide if we buy a new system to replace this 2012 server or just add a new VGA Card and keep him even if it has aged...

if it's strictly for work purpose, i'd just replace the parts. if you also use it for personal use; games for example, than i'd just replace the entire thing

You've first her No.1 harem (aka me) for agreement ask, otherwise it'll not work...:goodtea:

i don't need your permission to miss someone :gokiko_hmph:

that much? :gokiko_hmph:

i do actually. your fun to talk to :runhappy:

You've first her No.1 harem (aka me) for agreement ask, otherwise it'll not work...:goodtea:

Man, you playing this game perfectly... Further so then...:goodtea:

Look the money for the new machine won't come out from my personal pocket. It will be from the account of the company...
But alone i can't tell father change the entire machine, BUT the technician can help. And i also made a deal to have a nice VGA Card to buy from him for the older server...
So everyone will be happy (my self even more because i will keep him at home) :evillaugh:

if it's strictly for work purpose, i'd just replace the parts. if you also use it for personal use; games for example, than i'd just replace the entire thing

well it's for work AutoCAD / 3D Max Studio / Maya Studio. And some personal usage of Photoshop CS 6 & Corel Draw X & Cinema 4D.

Look the money for the new machine won't come out from my personal pocket. It will be from the account of the company...
But alone i can't tell father change the entire machine, BUT the technician can help. And i also made a deal to have a nice VGA Card to buy from him for the older server...
So everyone will be happy (my self even more because i will keep him at home) :evillaugh:
Well, the plot is done then, well done...:evillaugh:
i don't need your permission to miss someone :gokiko_hmph:

Lol, it wasn't because of the missing thingy, but the hug before^_^

well it's for work AutoCAD / 3D Max Studio / Maya Studio. And some personal usage of Photoshop CS 6 & Corel Draw X & Cinema 4D.

i'm ashamed to say i'm not that big of a computer guy. i don't know what your talking about with all that :forsaken: only you know how much power you need i guess (-_-)

Lol, it wasn't because of the missing thingy, but the hug before^_^

oh. well i don't need your permission to hug people. not even k-chan :nekopara_hmph:

i'm ashamed to say i'm not that big of a computer guy. i don't know what your talking about with all that :forsaken: only you know how much power you need i guess (-_-)

Well to give you an image to think about it... When i am design a Bulding Frame, later own i must make a 3d model of that house to apply on the Frame so i am working to heavy programs the same time. And i don't want my machine to have fragmentation. So yeah the xeon (professional's / consumers) CPU with more than 6 cores per cpu is in needs for this work.

And yes the server that i am having now is an Old 6 Core Xeon system (the first 6 core system that was introduced in 2011) and my technician made from scratch that server around at March of 2012. So yeah it have seen to much workload in his years with many many upgrades the first VGA nVidia Quadro FX1900 1GB was busted at 2015 and i bought this nVidia Quadro HVS 810 4GB and also this busted after 2 years after non stop working / shutdown conditions.

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; I make it to be sure to all goes this way... :evillaugh:

okay enough of me being a weird tsundere lol, i miss you too:nyanmusu_sigh:

yay :bigeyes:
how've things been?

Well to give you an image to think about it... When i am design a Bulding Frame, later own i must make a 3d model of that house to apply on the Frame so i am working to heavy programs the same time. And i don't want my machine to have fragmentation. So yeah the xeon (professional's / consumers) CPU with more than 6 cores per cpu is in needs for this work.

And yes the server that i am having now is an Old 6 Core Xeon system (the first 6 core system that was introduced in 2011) and my technician made from scratch that server around at March of 2012. So yeah it have seen to much workload in his years with many many upgrades the first VGA nVidia Quadro FX1900 1GB was busted at 2015 and i bought this nVidia Quadro HVS 810 4GB and also this busted after 2 years after non stop working / shutdown conditions.

you might want a new one :wasclose:

An evidence show!

stop asking for evidence!!! you give me evidence that i need permission :objection:

you might want a new one :wasclose:

well soon or later was in the our thoughts of upgrading or / change it all together.

Then this "coup" should be a successful mission...:goodtea:

The mission impossible became possible all the way... :XD:

But either way i will working and the new machine my self at the office but the OLD Dog will be home and kicking ass.. maybe a new nVidia GTX 980Ti or a GTX 1080... sounds nice... :evillaugh: Not that i am a hardcore gamer but from times to times i would love to play some games...

The mission impossible became possible all the way... :XD:

But either way i will working and the new machine my self at the office but the OLD Dog will be home and kicking ass.. maybe a new nVidia GTX 980Ti or a GTX 1080... sounds nice... :evillaugh: Not that i am a hardcore gamer but from times to times i would love to play some games...
I can it imagine that, and how...:goodtea:
stop asking for evidence!!! you give me evidence that i need permission :objection:

You should it at K-chan search for it.

You should it at K-chan search for it.

well unless you show me proof, then nothing changes (-_-)

cute :sigh:
after rejecting my boss he changed his attitude towards me and gave me more job, so I took the high road and quit my job there lol

i figured he'd do something like that. sorry to hear that it actually happened though. :/ from what i heard, he wasn't a great guy. it should work out well in the end. you find a new place yet?

It's better this way! You are working for him legit and the same time that bastard with his underhanded way wanted to have a date with you... you did the best send him to hell!

Yeah, there's no way I would work there after that happened, my personal respect wouldn't allow me anyway :)
i figured he'd do something like that. sorry to hear that it actually happened though. :/ from what i heard, he wasn't a great guy. it should work out well in the end. you find a new place yet?
to be honest he reminds me of my highschool bully self, kinda knew his weak spots from my own experiences lol -did that sound evil?
and I still have my second job, was working at two different places :boys2_tehee:
Yes, this is my girl...xD She don't sells off her for so an ass, I'm proud on you...:goodtea:

Well you know me xD

to be honest he reminds me of my highschool bully self, kinda knew his weak spots from my own experiences lol -did that sound evil?
and I still have my second job, was working at two different places :boys2_tehee:

no, it doesn't sound evil. you said it reminds you of your past self. the fact that you used past tense means that you've changed for the better, instead of worse.

well at least you still have work. are you looking for another place?

Welcome Champ...:hi:

Edit: @D'angel - Well, this isn't to mistake...xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!
huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!