LPW [3] So the official Saber-con wins LPW [2]...let's make LPW [3]!!!!!!!!!!! EXCALIBURRRRRR....XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a good night's rest you guys~

@Kou: Ahh man, I really need to learn my Nihongo soon :<

Editing takes sooooooo long - already in my fourth hour of FA00050. ~_~

Need to learn Japanese to catch up with you people. Hell, I only know about such existence of the eroge in around spring 2009 anyway. That's only 2 years away

Go memorize the hiragana and katakana. Ignore the kanji first. Thats the one that gives the most headache.

I gotta agree with Kira. I'm currently still teaching myself my hiragana, and it's not too hard... so far.

[Mazui] _Onani_Master_Kurosawa _- _01 _[1A5AV739]. mkv Nice troll HAHA

Kanji aint hard if you are very good at chinese. At least u can understand the meaning easier.

I do remember all hiragana and katakana, pass my basic course already

I haven't tried memorizing (real hard) kanji, so about elementary would my knowledge T_T.but most of the words i can speak (if furigana is present) since Hiragana and Katakana is the first thing you must memorize.

just curious, does someone need to memorize a lot of kanji in order to properly understand VN's i haven't tried playing one in full japanese :)

500 Kanji would give you a nice start~ like 75-80%, the rest can be guess, so 90%

500! i could only name about 30-35! 500 would be a big achievement :th_103_:

better start knowing those, quickly.

Reading starts at roughly 90% word comprehension. If you know a lot of radicals and other subgraphemes you can get by with less Kanji. ;)
Of course, it also depends on the VN - some are easy to the point of actually providing furigana - others not so much. :P

i hope that's the case, then i wouldn't need to learn 500 words in a day (like i can do that :p). i never liked machine translations so that's why i'm still studying japanese. i saw some had furigana in it. but sometimes it's still confusing to what actual words they say.

as for reading it takes me about a small amount of time to read it all, i guess I'm not that accustomed to japanese words yet...

sup guys~
with regards to my questions earlier on, isnt it a bother using the reallive.exe? i mean, what is it trying to do, when my unicode is already set to japanese, and i can play other games fine without any problem.

As far as I know there's 1945 Kanji that you should be able to use before considered as a normal speaker - so 90% of that is still over 1000.

@Terumi: Various possible reasons, ranging from them being lazy to benefits on native Japanese operation systems.

hmm, thats sad. LOL~ , wanted to enjoy Yokoshima!! Pandemic. Guess i just have to deal with the exe then.

@Shitotaku

Fortunately or unfortunately, in the eroge, if you're only into school romance, you will face anywhere about 320 - 500 most frequently used kanji. And you can always use a dictionary for the weird one.

But trust me, in the eroge though, most are kana, unless you happen to pick a really weird one. But don't hold me to that since I didn't play many to begin with, just cute, school romance juice ones

I'm in a worse situation as I still cannot memorize my first 50 basics one >.<

It's not too hard to learn Japanese just to play eroge according to some people, since they are just basically common writing and conversation.

check, i know how you feel. despite all the games i played, i have only formally taken up lessons 6 weeks ago, and the first test is up tomorrow. bleh~

I'm tired.

And everyday pass, I feel pain: I'm leaving this paradise, and gotta deal with university again, which was really my nightmare. Beside, no juice too >.<

My life is getting sucks

special juice that are made by cute girl can't be bought in store.

Except if you're living in Japan. ;)

Anyway, at least I'm halfway through editing. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/
XChaosX wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver1-1b-2023-08-24-rj289056.958576/
XChaosX wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver23-08-24-rj289056.958379/