[LPW #34] Spam Heaven!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having some evil wouldn't hurt. (Sounds like an oxymoron of sorts)

I'm too trustworthy anyways. Evil comes to me everyday.

/me goes into signature and avatar making process.

I do not think being evil is common courtesy, lol.

It's like there's no one absolute truth if there's no 'purely good'.

I just wish people would listen to all sides of a situation or think from another's perspective instead of listening to one person's explanation.

/me pokes herself

Let the evil commence. HA HA HA~

huh? i was talking about the antagonists in anime. like what AhGwee said about how they greet people with manners..

Oh, I apologize. We're talking about 57529384537582372384237 things at once and I cannot tell who is talking to whom.

haha its fine i can understand how you got confused there are like 2-3 convo's going on

Well there's actually just one conversation going on but the topic of evil split between two. I guess our conversation about greetings has finished so we're back to one conversation again~ :goodtea:

/me puts out the fire started by Frank and hands him a lollipop

Let's dance on the ceiling. Lol~

Speaking of conversations, I want to play Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (I have no idea how that has to do with conversations).

/me freezes to death without the fire

Oh, so we're talking about why we're talking about what we should be talking about???

I see Kou's name too~ :goodtea:

Silent Hill is a great series. I'll be buying it when I start playing the PS3 again.

/me sits on top of Frank with her faux coat.

Watched more playthroughs on YT~

Let the Olympics be the topic while delving into horror games.

I've never played Silent Hill. Only play point and click/text parser adventure horror games, but that was in the very old days. ^^

Bye fire~

Adieu, firedmn.

I only watched some of the beach volleyball. Though I suppose I should watch more of the Olympics.

I have played Silent 2, 3, Homecoming and that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts