[LPW#38] If you found out you've chosen a bad LPW title, what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi hideki~ I haven't seen you around before :P
btw, I think that around half of asl failed at noticing something in my nfo files XD I kept putting the compression as MP3 VBR V0, but they use LAME V0 VBR. Simply because they checked only the flac~ XD

lol so rectify XD

now I am sure people check for it from now on

what software your using?

Saa xD I was originally gonna join back in the time but in the end I never bothered xD

hey guys whats up kinda funny that this is my first post on the one i made lol but the most important matter...

who changed my freaking title?

Meh. Currently replaying Xenosaga episode 1. Started yesterday and already at the Durandal while gaining lots of cash. xDDD

[MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION] - What title was it before? o.o
Maybe a mods/admins changed it as they have da powah.

It was probably a mod that changed it since it wasn't age appropriate :f

hi [MENTION=68]AntiClimax[/MENTION] still doing your barbeque parties~ ??

oh come on ive seen worse than my title on here all i was talkin bout was a stripper and someones mom......>.>

Yes, it is most likely the admin or mod seen the title and didn't like it, so they changed it xD

Lol, me, speed up, im playing the slots games and now im done with it since I have so much money. xDDD

[MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION] - Of course, since we have a 3 days weekend, we're gonna do another one before class officially restart next tuesday. It will be family, friends and some teachers I know from my old day in high school, college and even some teachers from the Uni. xDD

[MENTION=68]AntiClimax[/MENTION] im so jealous :x

Its funny at how many teachers I still keep contact with even if it were during high school. ;D
Though they are no more my teachers but friends now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]
Pabloescobar49 wrote on Esan's profile.
Hello can u reupload

[190927][BISHOP] 家属~母と姉妹の嬌声

yuuri69 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!
Could you please upload the update for this? S2 is out. Tysm as always! https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/☄️release☄️-240219-アブラカダブラ-blood-domination.1452672/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01132789 RJ01129278 RJ01129241 RJ01114376 RJ01133512 RJ01133397 in mexa ? thx
Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already