[LPW#38] If you found out you've chosen a bad LPW title, what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's usually dependant on the time zones, I'd say. Wonder if I can get my activity back to 99%~ :goodtea:

Hello Ein.

Yo. I've been busy as always. I only had some free time again so I dropped by.

BTW, the moon is very beautiful tonight. It looks very close and big to my place at the moment. Its also almost full. Maybe in a couple of hours more and I'll see Tartarus rise again XD

I can't be too sure, but I have been losing the drive to stay on the forums as of late. May as well try and make the newer members earn their Overdrive status~ :goodtea:

Tartarus eh? Speaking of Persona, if anyone's watching the P4 anime, the True ending has been released most recently and...P3 movie next year (I hope). ^w^

I'm still waiting for a High Quality 10-bit encode with a small file size 'cause all I've seen recently are raws... Which isn't very practical to download if you're not planning to re-encode them. =_="

Mmm, well possibly only a few days early. I joined towards the end of the month after all. :goodtea:

Commie has released their version. It should be Hi-10P by default, though they don't include it in the file name.

But it's still just available in the torrents. I haven't seen a direct download available yet. =_="

I'm allergic to torrents because I can't use the full downloading speeds of my connection on torrent downloads XD

not yet I still have to see that :p

but going to beat p arena story mode first before I watch it :D

Long time no see, Ein. :goodtea:

[MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION] : yahmehasfunspammingyuuuu

I think Frank has some sort of hidden popularity that attracts lurkers~ :goodtea:

Hello Shiki.

he doesn't admit it but
I think he secretly tells the lurkers to come here and lurk by bribing them with candy O_O

Who knows. I have yet to meet any paedophiles in the UK. :goodtea:

Hello Decal. :goodtea:

shiki どSだ!

ahgwee shinn is one, beware :3

/me sets new august game trial bait for frank. and sheep

Last edited:
lunch time...............

/me launches nuclear missile

a little present a while I eat......................

Nuclear Launch detected. /me sets his Overseers out to find the Ghost.

I am not S. ;P

Nyanners~ >w<

So cute!

Anyway, talk to you later peeps, I'll be taking my leave for now. Ciao~ ^w^)/

:runhappy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkdaks1208 wrote on FlameCross145's profile.
After the incident in f95, I too was looking for an alternative site and came here.
fartass wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has recently gotten a content update https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240330-山田工房-逆襲の冒険者-ver1-06-rj01162898.1463473/ could you update it please? thanks in advance.
nnnnnnoooooo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload 催眠性指導 宫岛母娘 抱き枕カバー特典CD?thank you!!😁
lamepotato wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, I would really appreciate it if you reuploaded 英雄*戦姫GOLD. Thanks!