[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kou, somehow yes xD

Im currently downloading To Aru Majutsu no Index II ep15

@coro I see... I guess you should hope others don't find out FS is better then MU or people will use it in swarms xD Then pop-ups ads will happen like MU >_>
Let's hope not as that will discourage people from using it. FS is also one of the fastest growing hosts out there.
The more ppl dl using FS, the more money they gain >_>.
Yeah, but they also gain trouble with copyright enforcers and they always have to balance the number of users, the income and the server speed. If one of them is out of whack profits dwindle.
They can do that with hotfile to >_>
Hotfile bans based on hash tables - that means that if a file gets deleted it is blacklisted and can not be uploaded again. Even worse they also check in unprotected archives and delete the files across their whole server.
This means if you're using Hotfile you'll find that some of your files are randomly gone all of a sudden - not all that great a prospect and the reason why I dropped them.

@coro I see... hotfile isn't good then. Ah man what a pain it must be for file share sites...

@ Coro - I see, learn one new thing today :3

@ Anti - Following which winter anime?

@Kou, hmm... for me this winter would be: IS, Kore wa Zombie Desuka? and somehow, Yumekui Merry xD

As for FS, I think I'll start using it more to upload all of my 200mb+. True that MU downloading speed can go from 50kb/s to 2mb/s (for me and yes I do have a premium acc there).

Last edited:
@kou Indeed. I'm surprised your experience achievement hasn't returned yet o_o

Dragon Crisis!, Fractale, Gosick, IS: Infinite Stratos, Kore wa Zombie Desuka?, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika, Yumekui Merry, and Wolverine.

As for Dragon Crisis! I ain't hook on it yet o.O
And like Coro, I might give Madoka a second chance later on this winter O_O

mmm... no Wolverine and Dragon Crisis.

@ Anti - Mahou Shoujo not everyone's cup of tea xD.

I guess I'll look at em all except wolverine sometime in the future...

*crickets*

It starts from once upon a time, a fairy tale that everyone knows...

ALcot's English make a comeback in Onigokko!. Tag, you're it. LOL at the end. Yes, you don't have a turn.

^ O.o. Wow, the guy's voice that was talking in english made me laugh. xD
What was that for Kou? ._.

Nothing, just checking the new eroges OP/trailers released.

Why do most English-speaking narrator for Japanese game/anime/movie sound like that?
Every times I heard it, it always give me the hives.

BTW, what's up, guys?

Hi alex. =P I know right? It sounds so weird.

@ Coco - Doesn't everyone hates it when their computer lags? xD

@Kou - Hmm...maybe i'll try playing this one then since it was you who pointed it out (and i loved Otohime( don't know if that's her name) and the first one of the group that he introduces too (that i just can't figure out the name. >_> Can't understand what the guy is saying. xD)

Last edited:
@ Alex - Game voice actor is different than anime one. It was played for the lulz.

@ Bluemage - err.. it is not translated. I am not recommending it, I am just showing it for the lulz. I am not sure I am going to play it myself either. I will have to wait to see that month's releases to arrange my schedule. Actually , I was expecting a serious storyline frm the setting alone but after seeing the trailer, I am not going to take it seriously >_>.

Last edited:
@Kou - I knew it was untraslated (was going to give atlas a chance... not anymore xD). Since you don't recomend it, i'll forget about it for now. And... yeah, who can expect a serious storyline with a trailer like that? XD

Hmm, i'm thinking of changing my avatar, but i'm not sure~~ >_<.

On a second thought, I think it might suit you since you are using AGTH combo. It is a comedy game. You can't play plot heavy games using AGTH.

Conclusion, you can just try and see if it suits you or not.

Hmm... I'll think about it i guess. =P But, since it's a comedy, how will i understand the jokes on it? Atlas + AGTH will probably translate things wrong/won't translate some things and i won't be able to get the jokes. XD

It depends on what type of comedy they are going to use. Parody gags are harder to get. Jokes are hit or miss anyways.

In the end, you still have to try out yourself xD

Ok i am off to slp. Night guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

xiaxisheng wrote on zhonyk's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159722 RJ01160197 RJ01160474 RJ01161621 RJ01161809 RJ01162090 in mexa ? thx
NekoYuii2 wrote on Shine's profile.
[110930] [SpringBreeze] 東方触手麻雀
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/同人ソフト-110930-springbreeze-東方触手麻雀.184713/
Could you reupload this if possible, it's pretty much lost everywhere else. Sorry for the trouble.
would you please re-upload RJ01118330 RJ01063801 RJ01103120 RJ01103790 RJ01107942 RJ01118140 RJ01118877 RJ01123640 in mexa ? thx
thank you for your works, but the links of mexa in RJ01108282 still shows file not found