[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then it must be fate that I'm suppose to be someone else in disguise? >_> Unless you guys have solid proof it's all a load of bluff. Besides, if I really am this other person, in which would you believe would be best to act under?

Well, I'm sleepy. Night guys~

Even if you are or not that other person we are thinking about, I don't really care about it. I guess people just have their own belief of thing.
As for me, I'll just keep that somewhere far away in the back of my mind. o_o

Oyasumi Cocona~

I can see the sky but I can't fly~ :th_084_:

night~ guys

@Terumi: u can use online gradient text generator

Last edited:
Oyasumi Otaku and Terumi~

Hmm... well I guess I will search for some stuff to upload o.o

Lol... stop bumping it already xd

Hmm... Campanella... I think I have that game somewhere on my other computer o.o

@ Anti - finish hgb and playing shukufuku campanella?

jinrei i thought you were off?

nah, just one round for old time sake. want some activity level back.

@kou, i was asking whether you played. i tried googling the file, its was BIG and i saw the walkthrough and i almost fainted

Oyasumi jinrei~

@Kou, lol I just said that I have the game somewhere in my other computer, that is all o.o

@ Terumi - miss your question. ya i played it but didn't even finish 1 route. It is epic long and i was slping through chapter 2. According to friends in my group who finished it, it is an average game. It is really very long and that game likes to draggggggggggggggg all the way. Unless u are an RPG fanatic, Shukufuku is not recommended.

yeah... saw the walkthrough. i was like 'omfg, what is this? chat log??'

bigggg game too. i think 4gb+

Well they are better rpgs with epic stories so why bother going mediocre ones?xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx