[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm hmm..
*awaits jast usa to come out with eng version for certain games*

well I think u can play Tenkuu no yumina. As for Ikusa Megami and Eien no Aselia, they are a series and focus on 'world building'. Each title is standalone and related but they explore one part in the 'world'. The plot for both series is at 'world scale'.

For ppl who finish the whole series, it is an awesome experience. This 2 series are epic because the writers built their own 'world' in the story.

Finishing all the titles in a series can take a long time though but the reward is PRICELESS.

I killed the chat ~

Last edited:
Work?

"A guy broke in the my apartment last week. He didn't take anything except for the TV remote. Now he drives by and changes the channels." << LOL

Since I have a day off today, im going to work earlier and longer lol.

Lol... that is some way to mess with someone tv xD

WTF AT OUR PRIME MINISTER ROFLMAO.

Last edited:
Somebody started a tag in twitter which is askNajib (Najib = our pm). Basically, u tweet and ask questions in that tag (most are stupid questions like tomorrow holiday?lol). Now, our PM actually take time to read everything and answer the questions in a video.

Said video will be shown in local TV tomorrow LOL.

Thx for the KGS character song~

Looks like it is you and me left.

You are welcome.
I found it while browsing a french website I used to visit alot before. xD

And yeah, it seems that we are the two left like usual...

You can understand french?:P

Rumble- Ryugan subs for IS << New hope~~~~

Somebody started a tag in twitter which is askNajib (Najib = our pm). Basically, u tweet and ask questions in that tag (most are stupid questions like tomorrow holiday?lol). Now, our PM actually take time to read everything and answer the questions in a video.
Your Prime Minister has too much free time - impeach him.
Rumble- Ryugan subs for IS << New hope~~~~
Finally a HQ group doing this. ^^ Bug firev1 about the final verdict concerning translation quality.

Guess i will download that version of IS.

@ Anti - what is the website for Rdeath?

I need to work on my French. My French is even worse than my Japanese (and my Japanese is bad enough that I couldn't really understand anything)

@ Anti - can sorta navigate around but that is a whole lot of stuffs >_>.

@ Check - WB !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779