[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice one jinrei...
holidays... i can only dream of it.

anycase, wont you reveal your character at the guess game? i am guessing not a lot of people know what you meant. ^^ (i do)

lol I'll be sure to make it harder as I wasn't prepared this time xD

You're up Teru~

just guessing for fun till i saw runo. lol

i made mine easy. just for fun

Hmm... uploading is so easy for MU thanks to that info hash thing. No wonder why anti gets all those uploads done so fast. I wonder if people will still prefer it now that pop-up ads have been implemented...

脳内声優 (☝゚∀゚)☝ ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

dang.. why is blazblue continuum shift ii ported to psp and 3ds earlier than the consoles? its coming out this 31/3/2011, and no news for patch whatsoever over the console.
dang.. i think console version buyers like me got royally owned.

i know...
but playing on controllers like psp and 3ds will be a horror experience, i know because i am using a controller to buy an arcade game. my reaction time sucks, so as do my controller.
no money and heart invest on a fighting stick

good for you.

i feel i completely wasted my money, especially when i suck badly at the game. cant even scratch any local arcade players here, when my country population so small. T.T
summary = i suck

Heh... i thought the blazblue community in SG and msia are very active. Drop by your local forums?

Gamers that have been playing video games all their life shouldn't be sad about it. You never 'wasted' your time as you were having fun with it. All work no pay is wrong after all. I've been a gamer all my life and I plan to play video games even on my death bed :P

I never had a fighting stick before though... controllers are enough~

Last edited:
nah... i am really bad in the game, let alone going to the arcades and using the machines there.

i dont even know how big is my local anime community, having missed afa for 3 straight years~ i am quite the anti-social guy... i know nothing about my local anime and blazblue communities, and i dont think i really want to know too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779